Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,097

Snatcher

@Buizel Well If I find one or the pokemon your looking for, just give me a call.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

@Buizel maybe you could train a Pokémon with Frisk and Thief/Covet.

I’m sure it’ll come in handy for more than just this one item.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Buizel

Eel wrote:

@Buizel maybe you could train a Pokémon with Frisk and Thief/Covet.

I’m sure it’ll come in handy for more than just this one item.

Thanks - I think this will be my strategy moving forward to be honest. I might hold off a bit before I start grinding for Moon Stones though...don't want to burn out on this game!

@Snatcher Thanks for the offer!

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Some items are more common (or only available in) certain versions, so that might play a factor.

This is what I suspect as well - has it been confirmed? I suppose you're playing Diamond then (same as me?)

Since my previous post I've found another 6 or so Thunder Stones...and not one of any other stone x_x.

At least 2'8".

Buizel

@DarthNocturnal Thanks, just had a look!

Considering "Moon Stone" is "Very Rare" (and not "Extremely Rare") I thought I would've found at least one by now. sigh ah well, hopefully I can make a deal with my friend who owns Shining Pearl to trade an excess stones that we have.

At least 2'8".

Solarstriker

I am trying to get the Manaphy egg..

How do you unlock the GWS (TV Station) in Jubilife City, there's an npc blocking the way telling me it's not ready yet.

I have the first 5 gym badges so far.

Solarstriker

Solarstriker

Thanks, both of you. I got the GWS and TV Station mixed up, I have the egg now.

Edited on by Solarstriker

Solarstriker

Fight_Teza_Fight

Hey everyone. Don’t post often here as I’m mostly on PlayStation. I’ve got a couple of questions if you could help me out…

So the early-mid game in bdsp is fantastic, arguably the best in the series.
Done pretty much everything including Ramnas park. Right now I’m just farming BP for the ability patch as the duplicate glitch has now been removed.

How is everyone EV training? It seems next to impossible to do it efficiently with the exp/EV sharing.

Also is there a more efficient way to check a Pokémon’s actual IV’s? The judge app isn’t that great. I would like actual numbers.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fizza

Tried making a thread for this, didn't really work out so here we are. If this goes against the rules, then I will gladly delete this comment.

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could help me with something in regards to Brilliant Diamond. I desperately want to use a Glaceon during my playthrough but you can't get Eevee until the post game from what I've heard. Therefore, could someone trade me an Eevee in a Premier Ball (very specific I know, but I'm having matching Poke Balls on all my Pokemon and I think that it goes the best with Glaceon). I can trade a Cranidos, Stunky, Murkrow or any other Pokemon up to Canalave. Once we agree on a trade, I can set it up. Thank you for your time, if you're interested, please reply ASAP and have a great day!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Eel

It’s honestly better to ask here than making a thread.

I unfortunately can’t help you though, I haven’t been able to play much lately, I’m still at 7 badges.

Bloop.

Fizza

@Eel Sorry about that, there was someone asking a question here already and I didn't want to take the spotlight away from them. Hopefully I can get someone to trade me an Eevee because I just adore Glaceon but have never had an excuse to use one until now.

Also, small tangent, WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH DOES FANTINA HAVE A GENGAR. I got absolutely swept the first time I fought her thanks to Sludge Bomb and Confuse Ray.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal It unfortunately kind of is, but someone should have one if they're, say, shiny hunting it in the garden and I don't even need the Eevee itself, because I can just grab it and breed it until I get the one I want and job's a good un. To anyone else who sees this thread who's on the postgame of BDSP, would it be possible for you to try and do that for me? I'm about to challenge the 6th gym and I only really need it for the Team Galactic shenanigans that happen after I believe the 7th gym (where you can evolve Eevee into Glaceon funnily enough). I can wait a couple of days if need be. By the way Nocturnal, are you on the postgame by chance?

I have to go to bed now, I'll be back in a few hours in case you're wondering where I am for the next bit.

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Thank you so much, if there's any Pokemon you would like (up until Canalave), please let me know.

Fizza

Just popping in here again to tell you that I have just had the WORST LUCK I HAVE EVER HAD IN A POKEMON GAME. To set the stage, after looking for one for hours, I finally found a Munchlax in the Grand Underground. I nuzzle it with my Pachirisu so it's paralyzed and weaken it to red with my Murkrow. Now, this Munchlax has Metronome. And do you want to know what it got after using three of them? PERISH SONG. I am so angry right now.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Don't worry about it, I have A LOT of patience. I'm the guy who waited three months from when I first got Yo Kai Watch as a kid to play it on our summer holiday in Spain.

I actually just beat Candice just there and let me tell you, that Abomasnow has a competitive moveset and I got absolutely rolled. I only beat her because of a crit Drain Punch on my Toxicroak 'Ness'. Everyone else got washed away.

Edited on by Fizza

Eel

I really wish they had done something to beautify the trophy garden. It’s supposed to be this beautifully enticing, luxurious, garden…

But it’s really just a generic patch of grass on an elevated rock formation.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal Thanks for that, I can gladly wait until then, I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

@Eel Was it more glammed up in Platinum or was it still just the elevated grass patch?

Edited on by Fizza

Sisilly_G

@Eel : I wish they had beautified the whole region. But then, I felt the same about the Let's Go games. A reimagining of Kanto with a more immersive/complex world and more sophisticated animations for the now drastically-reduced roster could have served as a welcome soft reboot for the franchise.

Instead, they mostly stuck to the design constraints of monochromatic 1996 hardware that ran on AA batteries, even down to the binoculars in the look-out points, where instead of actually showing us what we're looking at (considering that the 3D assets exist and all, and that there was no technical reason for them NOT to show us in this day and age), they so graciously gave us plain text. For all of Game Freak's laziness with that release, it's funny that something so inconsequential left such a poor impression.

I still enjoyed the games and all, and I'm probably in the minority in that I really liked the revamped mechanics between wild encounters versus trainer battles, but it left so, so much to be desired. BUT... if it is Game Freak/TPCi's intention for "Legends" to become something of a sub-series that delves into past generations with a fresh perspective, then I wouldn't mind their barebones remakes quite as much (especially if Gen II were to follow).

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Bankaj

Hi everyone,

What is the deal with online competitive play? The Global Room is barren for fights. Is there a coded room everyone knows about except for me?

Thanks in advance!

Bankaj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic