Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 4,706

TeeJay

@FattyWhale_42 Alrighty I squeezed in Evade Extender lvl 3 along with my Botanist, Geologist and Wirebug Whisperer, so I'm ready to go!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FattyWhale_42

@Northwind True. And after a while we'll all have a supply built up, but like you said, we only have 3 subs, so now that's only one left for everything else.

I just like the challenge of finding the best route; I'm not too worried about points either. xD

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

TeeJay

@FattyWhale_42 Thanks again for the tour! Phew, we were zip lining all over the place, lol. The route after the second camp took longer to commit to memory but I think I got it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FattyWhale_42

@TeeJay If you ever need a refresher let me know. xD

Yeah, some of the jumps are tricky, but if you time it just right, you land right on top of the node/pile.

We didn't even get 3 laps through (that was a short upsurge) and we still made 40k+! (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

JaxonH

And another armor set, this time High Rank Basarios, with both his Charge Blade and Hunting Horn. And a Mizutsune palamute set for my doggo. I loved the Juyrutodus palamute armor, but it was time for a change up.

Untitled

Combined with Royal Ludroth set with his Switch Axe, I have fresh new kit for all 3 of my main weapons. 😀

I love this freaking game

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

urrutiap

anyone know how to get frikkin pale steaks in Monster Hunter Rise? Khezu maybe but I think pale steak is G rank material?

urrutiap

urrutiap

well ive done enough of both low rank and current Hub high rank khezus.

no pale steaks. just pale bones and electro/thunder sacs and hides.

urrutiap

JaxonH

@urrutiap
All that information is built right into the game, in your hunter’s notes.

Just look up Khezu, toggle to high rank version, and see what the drop rates are for carving, capping, break rewards, etc.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

mr_somewhere

@Northwind Good points, thanks for that. The minimap one is particularly useful you really don't realise how many places or little crevices you haven't been until you hone in on that.

Switch ID: SW-5759-3188-0977

Joeynator3000

...Ugh, I said I was done with this game until the update...why am I playing it again? >.<

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

urrutiap

Dunno why but I was bored earlier tonight so I did an online gather hub rajang with other people. Oh i helped out by attacking a few times but i just dont like doing a rajang quests ever since Monster Hunter 3 or 4.

online gather hub khezu i did manage to get one pale steak which helped out on upgrading my khezu great sword to its third form

urrutiap

alpacatears

I finally got to the end of the High Rank Hub quests and that final boss was so freaking fun. I'll not go into any spoiler territory but I really loved fighting using the insect glaive for it. It was so easy to be perpetually airborne and dealing lots of damage.

I think my next port of call with the game will be to try one or two of the other weapons. I have a massive ammo stockpile so I may as well try one of the ranged ones.

alpacatears

Joeynator3000

....I enjoyed it way more than Xeno, that's for sure. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Snatcher

The final boss is well idk how to feel about it but I didn't hate it I liked it alot its just idk.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

I have been trying to get better at great sword solo and I'm having a ok time, I just need to play with it more.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Ralizah

Joeynator3000 wrote:

...Ugh, I said I was done with this game until the update...why am I playing it again? >.<

Because the game is fun enough that you actively look got excuses to play it, even though you're basically done with the majority of unique content in the base release?

Been there. Done that.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Snatcher

@Joeynator3000 I'm just waiting for the hunter rank cap to go off.

Snatcher

@Giancarlothomaz No i'm pretty sure its just all the apex monsters.

Edited on by Snatcher

urrutiap

I dont like the new giant spider in Rise. I miss the creepy Nercylla or whatever from Monster Hunter 3/4 where the armor had a shredded rotting hood look to it

urrutiap

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic