Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 4,706

Snatcher

Do you guys know about the secret area? I won't say were it is but lets just say that It tells you the data mines are real.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Giancarlothomaz No not that one I can tell you were it is or you can look it up.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeeJay

@Snatcher you mean the one in the ...that room?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Snatcher

@TeeJay Here I will say it but I'm putting a spoiler tag The one in the training area

TeeJay

@Snatcher Yeah I just learned about that secret earlier today actually. Really cool little thing to hide away

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Snatcher

@TeeJay I know It just shows the game was meant to have much more during launch.

JaxonH

Excellent hunts with TJ!

Helped me farm my puffy yellow Eskimo jacket Royal Ludroth set. The dynamic duo back again, looking sharp as ever...

Untitled

Hunted some monsters, got some gems, poked sleeping Rajang with a stick, got farted on, and generally had a good time...

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

25 hours in, just reached HR3.

Moving right along.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Farming Basarios armor and weapon upgrades now.

Check out Rapid Morph skill. It’s a skill you want to have if you’re a Switch Axe or Charge Blade user.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

FattyWhale_42

Fatty's mining tours (a subsidiary of Fat inc.) is proud to announce their new advanced Kamura points route.

While not for novices, this brand new tour can produce around 50% more points than those from other sources (cough, Gaijin hunter, cough).

Reserve your tour today! (>^_^)>

(Please inquire as to the requirements necessary to qualify for the advanced mining tour.)

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

TeeJay

@FattyWhale_42 Hi yes hello I am interested in Fatty's mining tours. I haven't even looked into the youtuber routes yet for kamura points so I'm still hurting for them.

I do already have the armor set necessary to max out mining output from the money making tours.

Edited on by TeeJay

FattyWhale_42

@TeeJay You'll want Evade distance lv.3 (I can modify the route, but if done correctly you return to the beginning just as the node re-spawns), to make some of the jumps (it'll take practice, but you'll be able to see how it's done).

Let me know when you want to do it, and I'll get a quest lined up with at least an upsurge of local items. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

JaxonH

I’ll plan a summer vacation with Fatty’s Mining Tour. Need to schedule some time off first and get prepared.

FattyWhale_42

@JaxonH Haha. Just let me know (I actually have a local item upsurge lined up right now).

FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

@Northwind You can trade them for other items as well (catalyst are 500 each, for example) from Rondine.

You can also buy raw meat from Rondine, and use motley mix to give basically unlimited Dango tickets (so food buffs are 40% more likely to trigger).

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

TeeJay

@Northwind Every time stuff like pale extracts appear in Rondine's store I buy them in bulk. All points gone.

FattyWhale_42

The thing about my route is you actually skip right over (or past) at least 4 mining nodes, and a couple fossil piles.

This is because some never give more than the minimum, so I forgo those in favor of some that can give much more.

FattyWhale_42

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic