Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 541 to 560 of 606

Mountain_Man

Pretty sure the goblin Amiibo opens a portal to Greed's lair where you're guaranteed to to pick up several million in gold and lots of other loot including a few legendary items.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

So the Darkening of Tristam event is back again and currently going on. It's a dungeon done in the style of Diablo 1 even to the point of having a filter for the graphics. Some unique loot is also available in this dungeon as well which will only be around for a limited time.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mountain_Man

I always thought the Darkening of Tristram was pretty lackluster. It's just Diablo III with an awful blur filter that hurts my eyes.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

So for anyone confused on how to access the Darkening of Tristam event here's how to do it

1) You have to be in adventure mode, not story. You cannot access it in story mode.

2) Occasionally when you are doing bounties or just exploring you will come across groups of the cultists. Kill them and they drop sheets of paper.

3) In your inventory the papers will be in the bag slot where trinkets of the followers go there are several pages to collect by reading them they tell you how to access the event.

My Backlog

Mountain_Man

Or just go directly to the Old Tristram waypoint and enter the portal in the center of town.

Also, part of the event has a bug that prevents you from acquiring the cow pet. You can do everything up to crafting Wirt's Leg, but when you salvage it, you get common crafting materials instead of the map you're supposed to receive. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this soon, and as I understand it, you'll just need to craft the leg again since the Blacksmith will retain the recipe.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

@Mountain_Man I saw Blizzard post on their Twitter saying that they are aware of it and are looking into it. Beings that it's the weekend I am guessing it will be looked at on Monday.

It did this bug last year so, it will more then likely be a quick fix

My Backlog

JudoMonk

Awesome!! I hope to try Darkening of Tristram soon. I am almost done with Story mode, am in Act V, but there is a Nemesis creature who’s killed a player i’ve Played online with. It won’t leave me alone!!
Also, can anyone help me with Seasonal? How do you do that ACT IV ‘exquisite’? I’ve read older forum advice and they keep mentioning ‘rolling’ for a weapon, etc.. This is my first time playing Diablo3, so glad it’s on Switch cause I am always on the go.

JudoMonk

RetroGamerAndrew

@scubydo
I second the recommendations for IcyVeins, and I add www.diablofans.com.

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

DrWadsy

@Tasuki for anyone still wondering, this issue has been fixed. Load up the game, wait a few seconds at the character select screen and then your wirts leg should be legendary. If not then switch characters and then try again. Just checked it in Australia so it is probably fixed everywhere 😊

DrWadsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6331-3423-6047 | My Nintendo: DrWadsy | Nintendo Network ID: Drwadsy

RetroGamerAndrew

@DrWadsy Thanks for letting us know! I'll try it tonight.

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

Zuljaras wrote:

I want to know when they are going to fix the necromancer curses.

Patch 2.6.4 was just released, and as far as I can tell, the curses bug has been fixed.

The Mountain Man

Fowlersrs

Has the new season started yet?

Fowlersrs

BenGrimm

I’m waiting for new season now, first time ever playing Diablo and reached level 711 with my barbarian. May go with a monk on my next run.

BenGrimm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic