Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,321 to 9,340 of 10,553

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Okay. You want me to send them to you?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I cand send you the Pink Festivale items via Dodo mail.
Also, have you completed your Redd Art gallery ?
I have some leftovers paintings.
Maybe i will check again after working time.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter I'm happy with the red ones I got at my Nook's Cranny, as red is my favorite color. (FYI, I got all the items.) But I appreciate your offer. I haven't finished my art gallery yet but I'm getting close to completing it!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Gret8888

@1ofUs
Sell non native fruit to Nook’s. Gather all your island’s “native” fruit and use it to DIY craft furniture, wallpaper and rugs if u have the DIY’s) and then sell those items at Nook’s. You’ll get a lot more bells than if you just sold your island’s native fruit. Or if you have in game friends whose island fruit is different than yours, visit their island with your pockets filled with your native fruit and then sell it at their Nook store. Fish and catch bugs like crazy, place all of them in your storage, or pile them up on your island then sell the bugs to Flick and fish to CJ when they appear on your island, they pay you at least double or more than the Nook’s. Fossils can sell for big bells after being assessed by Blather’s. You should dig up four fossils daily so sell, sell sell if you don’t need them donated to your museum.

RECOMMENDATION: when you move the villager’s homes, if you aren’t completely sure of their new location, place them on the beaches until you get all your terraforming and landscaping done. I suggest this because based on my own experience (trust me I’m a seasoned veteran) once you place the house, you’ll have to pay Nook again and again for every move. For example, let’s say you placed the house in a new location, then later realize you now need to move the house over one or two blocks, you can’t! You will be told it’s too close to another house, and to pick a different location. So then you’d have to pay to move the house to a completely new temporary location, and then pay once again to move it back where you actually wanted it to be. At 50,000 bells per move, it gets to be very costly.

Good luck, have fun.
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Okay, i have these leftovers paintings:
1. Moody
2. Detailed
3. Sinking
4. Mysterious
5. Scenic
6. Dynamic

Anti-Matter

Cosmofantasmo

@Anti-Matter

Hey,
I would take the scenic painting. Do you need again some gold?

Edited on by Cosmofantasmo

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Anti-Matter

Updated my leftovers paintings:
1. Moody
2. Detailed
3. Sinking
4. Mysterious
5. Dynamic

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Got them all, including the scenic painting. But thanks nonetheless.

Happy festivale day, everyone!

BrittGOAL14

Enjoyed the Festivale event. My only complaint is that my island is now a disaster. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 Me too! I got a ton of festivale items from the many, MANY feathers that I caught. I'm happy I got all the rainbow items.

FroZtedFlake

I'm not entirely sure we'll get any, hopefully tho, if we did I'd expect it be events and maybe (hopefully) some more shops or shop upgrades? BRING BACK BREWSTER

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

BrittGOAL14

@ReikoMortis Probably just the Mario furniture.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I just ordered a new painting for you - I'll send it tomorrow.

Hopefully they'll have a lot of the Mario items! Those will make my island complete, lol.

Cosmofantasmo

@ReikoMortis

There are rumours about payed DLC but I personally don’t believe it until I see it.

Cosmofantasmo

@Anti-Matter

Yes, thank you very much. You didn’t say if you need anything.

BrittGOAL14

@ReikoMortis Totally agree! Also hoping the fortune cookies make a comeback so we’ll see.

@MarioLover92 Cool, thanks. I’m definitely excited for it.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

@DarthNocturnal Hahaha. Hopefully we just get them via fortune cookies. Stupid balloons. xD

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

MarioVillager92

@BrittGOAL14 I just sent the painting to you. Sorry it's a bit late, lol. Have a good one.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic