Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 9,341 to 9,360 of 10,553

Heavyarms55

I just need to mention, I "CALLED IT with the Mario Warp pipes! I said on this site several weeks ago that we might get actual working warp pipes and we're freaking getting them!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Yeah I love how the pipes take you to another part of your island! Once I get them I won't have to manually walk through the island to get to where I want to go next, lol.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I figured for sure we'd get a prop. But I also said that it would be really cool if they actually work... and then Nintendo went and did it!

(Totally because I suggested it, clearly. lol)

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

@ReikoMortis That would be cool. I would think it's just for one or the other though.

@Heavyarms55 In that case, you have my thanks. You're making traversing through our islands even easier.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

yyc

@MarioLover92 Hey! I've just added you!

yyc

Switch Friend Code: SW-6638-5533-1307 | My Nintendo: Yyc

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I was thinking what if we put multiple Warp pipes ?
Which pipes we will go if we enter from any pipes ?

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@yyc Just accepted it, thanks for the heads-up. Sorry about the late reply, I was just a tad busy with stuff.

Sugarkist

I'm loving the Super Mario update that's coming up, I'm sure I'll have some fun decorating my island with those items. My island is currently a complete mess due to Festivalè as I have lots of items lying on the beach that I don't have storage for. I'm busy building up my island and need to get rid of some flowers, but its a lot more work than I have time for. I work from home some days so I get to play a bit more often then in between taking phone calls and fixing computer issues for people!

I am being more chilled about the building of my island and therefore enjoying it more, I only play when I feel like it and put it down when I'm bored of it, rather than trying to keep going just because I want something finished. It feels like a chore then.

When will the snow disappear? I have updated my lists too

MarioVillager92

@Sugarkist My island is pretty messy too, though it's mostly because it's packed with flowers. Currently I have complete sets of the red and rainbow Festivale items on my island. Looks like there will be a lot of Mario items and clothing, and it seems like you don't have to wait for balloons to get them! And yeah, that's pretty much the best way to play it. The beauty of AC:NH is that you can do everything at your own pace.

Winter ends on February 28, if you're at the northern hemisphere. So the snow should be gone at this point.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I noticed something different with the weed shape during February 2021. If i remembered, the weed shape during Winter season was like a frozen grass but during February 2021 it looked like Spring season weeds. Did you noticed too ?

Btw, i would like to visit your island again once Mario updates has been released and your island has been decorated with Mario stuffs. 😀
How was your Rainbow Road progress ? 🌈

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter No I didn't notice it. Anytime I see a weed I just go ahead and pick it up. And yeah if I'm not too busy with class work, I'll go ahead and let you come over while I play. I'll update my dream address when I have the Mario decorations up too. I didn't even start doing the Rainbow Road area, lol.

jamesnl

@Sugarkist i sent you a bf request. I have a number of art pieces for you (based on Aaron's master list file). Let me know if that file is up to date and i will post em to you or you can visit and collect.

in other news just need one more diy : cute lily crown. Anyone got a spare? (:

jamesnl

Sugarkist

jamesnl wrote:

@Sugarkist i sent you a bf request. I have a number of art pieces for you (based on Aaron's master list file). Let me know if that file is up to date and i will post em to you or you can visit and collect.

in other news just need one more diy : cute lily crown. Anyone got a spare? (:

I've accepted the best friends request - thank you. The file is up to date yes.

I'll keep an eye out for that DIY for you. All the spare DIY's I have atm are not on anyone's needed list. I wish I could send things to more people but I never have anything anyone is looking for.

jamesnl

@Sugarkist i got the last diy i needed from Aaron (: i have sent some art your way. If i come across anymore i will let you know. On the odd occasion the villagers send me art in the post. Recently i got a fake rock head from Raymond (:

jamesnl

Cosmofantasmo

@jamesnl
Hey, can I ask for the fake rock head if you still have it and don’t need it. I’m searching for any rock heads for creating a temple on my jungle island.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Anti-Matter

@Cosmofantasmo
I have 2 genuine Moai statues. 😀
Oh, wait. Moai statue from Gulliver is always genuine. 😅

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

1ofUs

Will villagers be able to use warp pipes?

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@1ofUs Probably not. I haven't seen my villagers use any items around my island. They might comment on things or sit on a chair, but that's kinda it. Would be cool to see though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic