Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,223

edhe

Just a 3* Klein for me. I can't remember the last time I got a 5* focus without spending all of my orbs.
As much as I'd like a Duma, and despite how important these Mythic heroes are going to be in the Aether Raids, I'm better off saving my orbs. As lucky as you were in this pull, I would likely be equally unlucky. Are you going to merge or fodder the double?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Cynas

edhe wrote:

Just a 3* Klein for me. I can't remember the last time I got a 5* focus without spending all of my orbs.
As much as I'd like a Duma, and despite how important these Mythic heroes are going to be in the Aether Raids, I'm better off saving my orbs. As lucky as you were in this pull, I would likely be equally unlucky. Are you going to merge or fodder the double?

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet. Neither of the Duma I got have +Atk so I'm less tempted to use him. My armor emblem team is also oversaturated as it is so it'll be hard to fit him in a team even if I get one with good IVs. His stats are a bit lower than I expected as well. He's still great, but for a god I was expecting 180 BST.

He doesn't really have skills that I need at the moment so I'm not looking at him as fodder, plus with the new merge update I'm a little scared to get rid of a potential +1. It could be fun to try to build an Aether defense team with 6 Duma, if it's even possible to have 6 Mythic heroes on a team, so I think I'll keep onto my duplicates as long as I can.

I'm mainly just excited that I got the character, even if I don't use him. My goal is to get every Echoes character so I mainly wanted him to fill out my collection.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

edhe

@Tsurii

You could say the same thing about Arena, but flittering between Tier 18 and 19 gets me a nice amount of orbs each week, and similarly, Aether Raids gets me a trickle of grails. I've no real desire to reach the higher tier, same with Arena, although I have a greater chance of reaching Arena Tier 20 and beyond on account of my 571 Dueling crests I've gathered over the year.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The 2nd Anniversary event, ushered in by a FEH Channel is go:

There are several events going on, including two seperate summoning banners whereby you get a free 5* limited unit originally released from 2017 to 2018 - units that appeared on seasonal banners. Then, next week, units that appeared on seasonal banners for the following year (excluding the recent Hot Spring Hostilities banner) will have their own event.
The caveat is, you cannot actually pick which character you want, but are presented with the respective coloured orbs, and a random unit will pop out. Furthermore, the colours aren't evenly spread, so if, for example, you wanted Charlotte (blue), there's a real possibility you wouldn't be presented with a blue orb - never mind, that blue orb may contain a Spring Xander instead. Some of the colours are unbalanced in the number of possible heroes as well. Red has four heroes, while green has 11 heroes meaning you are less likely to get the hero you want if you pick green. You only get one chance.

I was seduced by all the heroes I hadn't gotten, and was about to pick blue for Charlotte, failing that, green for another Lissa or an Elise, but I went instead for colourless, seeing there were 3 heroes I hadn't gotten yet, so my chances were good that I'd get a unique one. I didn't take into account Cordelia, who I'd very much like, and I was at risk of getting yet another halloween Sakura, but I ended up an optimal +Atk -Spd Halloween Jakob, which I'm pleased with.

Another event is a phone browser minigame that asks you to choose your favourite hero from any hero released through to January 19, culminating in a special summoning event where you can pick one 5* to receive. This doesn't appear to have the same restriction as the other event, whereby, you can choose which hero you want, working in a similar way to a choose your legends banner. After picking a free hero, it will then act like a regular banner.

Finally, the last big announcement that is due to arrive with the next update involves items called Dragonflowers. They correspond to infantry, flying, cavalry and armoured, and allow you to increase each of a unit's stats by 1 point (although infantry units released up to this point can increase each stat by 2 points). You'll be able to earn dragonflowers by playing a new mode called "Heroic Ordeals" which are unique to certain heroes. If you don't have a particular unit, you cannot play it, but there should be an Heroic Ordeal map for each and every hero in the game.
You'll also be able to earn dragonflowers through Aether Raids, which will have a few adjustments. Firstly, your first attempt of the day will no longer be free. However, raid costs will be halved, and capped at 50 aether. There will also be as many as 27 Tiers after the update, which may make any given tier a little less cramped.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The 'Find & Vote Heroes' free hero selection is going to be "random" as well. In this case, I suspect the selection orbs are all going to be gold to obscure the colour (and hence, corresponding hero), meaning you better hope you didn't spend hundreds of orbs on a hero you may very well get for free.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

So, I finally got around comparing my two new years Gunnthras.

It seems I have a +Atk-Spd and a +Def-Res.

Which one would you guys train?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Oh so merged units won't have a bane? That sounds great.

Hm so gunnthra 2 then. I don't know if I'll merge them, but that seems like a good option.

Bloop.

Cynas

Desperately tried to get Legendary Tiki but unfortunately didn't end up getting her. I hope the new Valentine's heroes aren't very good because I've got a whole 0 orbs saved up for it.

Also I'd like to stock up on some Valentines Hectors if I do manage to get a chunk of orbs, so I'd like to not get distracted by the shiny new heroes.

Cynas

Eel

Oh so this will be the new valentines banner? I like the focus on flowers instead of the hearts and gifts from last years.

Bloop.

Cynas

Valentine's Ike was too tempting to pass up. He comes with distant counter and he's a pretty unique armor unit. 41 speed with a +Spd asset is pretty insane, I don't think we've seen anything like that on other armor units. It'll work well with charging his Radiant Aether. Looks like I'll be spending all my orbs on this banner too.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Eel

I got Mist with the free summon, so I should probably leave it there.

Though with one more Ike I could make an all Ike team... Hm...

Edit: yeah that wasn't worth it

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

So the four winning heroes, and one you may "choose" in the "Find & Vote Heroes" event are, predictably, Duma, Adrift Azura (the one with the crazy dance buff), Christmas Myrrh and... the unremarkable 'Legendary Lyn'.

I have a Legendary Lyn already, so I'd be satisfied if I get any of the other three, but I'd certainly prefer a Duma. The banner will begin on the 25th.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

In today's episode of Fire Emblem Heroes:

"Eir, what would happen if we kill your mother?"

"... Idk."

"Well, we'll find out!"

Also someone dies and nobody was surprised.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

Well I got my fox girl, and with my first summon. The curse is broken. I opted to do a full summoning session, plus one for each summoning ticket I was able to get through the Forging Bonds event, in the hope of getting at least another focus hero, but it was a wasted effort. Just more fodder to file away in the stack of combat manuals I hope to use one day.
Incidentally, the next update will allow you to inherit 4 skills from any given hero or combat manual, so you can inherit Death Blow 1 through 4 from one hero if you so choose.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

Having absolutely no luck trying to get Legendary Azura. I've spent over 400 orbs now and not a single one. I've made it to around 4.50% 3 times then got pity broken by a non-focus unit.

At 4.75% now, really hoping the next 5 star is Azura.

Cynas

edhe

I'm so happy. Between the last 2 big banners, I was able to get both Idunn and Spring Veronica (my desired pulls) within 50 orbs. That's 100 orbs frittered away, but at least I've got some orbs left.

Just over 50...

As is often the case, this Spring Banner wasn't presenting me any green orbs, but I did get a 5 star Siegbert (my second), and my first, 4 star Reyson, which was welcome.

Also, within the month, I had also created two more +10 heroes - Mae & Boey. I haven't really given much thought into their loadout, but the potential is there. I'm well on my way to getting a +10 Aversa too - just 2 more copies or 750 grails, and she'll be done.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I like these designs for Veronica and Bruno much better than last year's designs for the main siblings.

Hope I can get one of them, or at least Palla if they plan to add all the Pegasus sisters eventually. But I'm expecting nothing.

Loki's.... Eh. Guess they just wanted an skimpier outfit for her, because it's varely even themed to the event.

Edit: yeah got hot trash with my 25 orbs. The only sorta highlight was a new Eirika for my merging pile.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

It’s just like a bathing suit, making it all black and removing the leggings/opening the vest kinda changes the whole look. Your attention is immediately directed at her chest and legs because her skin is light in color, and the black bunny ears kinda blend with her usual style, making them not stand out as bunny ears.

So the entire theme kinda... Disappears? I mean, checking it again it’s definitely there, but it’s just like, not as immediately obvious.

It’s kinda like Alphonse’s crotch window from last year. just a bit shocking at first glance.

(Also lol I guess Bruno losing his shirt upon impact is somehow tradition now)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic