Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,221 to 1,223 of 1,223

TheBigBlue

The new legendary/mythic remixes are ok, nothing special. I don’t have mythics/legendary Lif, Leif, Duma, Edelgard, Roy, Erika, Ymir, and some others yet, so I’ll vye for those. Some legendaries/mythic heroes haven’t shown up in banners for ages though. I’d like to see legendary Julia, Eliwood, Lucina, Chrom, Eitri, And Corrin show up at some point, it’s been too long

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

TheBigBlue

I might be talking to myself in this thread these days but I cannot believe my luck recently. Yesterday I pulled the brand new Harmonized Tiki from the new bridal banner from a single free summon. And it took me almost 40 summons to do so, but I just got Fallen Chrom. Since Harmonized Tiki grants extra bonuses to Mystery Of The Emblem/Awakening characters, I’m gonna pair my sparkly new Chrom with my Brave Chrom and my Spring Lucina (the one with the axe and near save) all together on a team with the new Tikis. Oh man it’s going to be a brutally strong team

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

geozeldadude

nice! gacha mechanics inherently have highs and lows, but the highs do feel good haha. my most recent biggest catches were fallen gustav, who i've been wanting forever to complete my askran collection, and rearmed lif, who is my first rearmed hero.

sounds like you're getting more back into FEH. feel free to message me on the discord (greilmercs) if you want to geek out together haha.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic