Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,223

RR529

Just got my first smartphone, so I've decided to make this my F2P game (at least until Dr Mario releases). I did play it for a month or so back when it first released on an older tablet, so I was surprised to see my progress has carried over, but they sure have added tons to the game it's a bit of an overload. I guess I'll just focus on the main story for now until I hit a wall, then I'll branch out a bit.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

Yune is coming to the game which I think is the first non-playable character in a past game coming to Heroes that isn't a villain.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

edhe

I was foolish. 120 orbs got me a H.Kagero, a Lewyn and my 4th Eir (3rd neutral)... but no Yune, and now I'm all tapped out again. I don't enjoy this feeling, but I always fall for the Legendary/Mythic bait.

The funny thing is, I recently got a Spring Veronica, so I didn't neccesarily need a green tome flyer. I think from here on out, I'm going to pledge my orbs to Anna - whenever she manages to get an alt.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Cynas

@Grumblevolcano Don't forget about Mikoto from Fates.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

RR529

I've spent 100 orbs trying to get Spring Kagero, but no dice (Though I did get Spring Catria & Spring Alfonse. Also got regular Kagero & Camilla, and while they were only 3 stars each, luckily I had the items on hand to get them both up to 5 stars).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

edhe

I was quite excited about the pair up mechanic, until I learned it has a few caveats. Firstly, pairing up allows you to freely substitute a hero with a single alloted one AT ANY TIME during a map. For example, in the video, Legendary Roy is paired up with Valentines Lilina. Lilina attacks Narcian from a distance, then the player can switch to Roy freely, and when enemy phase begins, Narcian will attack Roy, and kill himself, instead of potentially killing Lilina. The pairing also confers a stat boost.

The mechanic would be unbelievably broken were it not for some limitations - firstly, it's available to only Legendary Heroes. Legendary Heroes called "Roy: Blazing Lion" (and those that follow - tough luck if you've only got any of the 14 other legendary heroes). Secondly, it cannot be utilised in modes other than the Training Tower (as if that was a challenge), Story/Paralogue and the upcoming "Allegiance Battles" - another Arena-esque mode where you can pair up non-legendary heroes (otherwise, who would actually be able to play it) to clear maps. The rewards for this new mode appear to be dragon flowers and feathers. The free orb squeeze is becoming more and more evident.

Another thing to look forward to is an Aether Resort mode. You can decorate a screen with ornaments and buildings (which your heroes can occupy for little events), and populate it with your heroes. You can gather a few aether stones by interacting with it, or you can spend 3 orbs a week(!?) to gain a bonus on the resort points you gain by checking in - the currency you use to build resort buildings.

The final announcement was a rejigging of the summoning pools. The first wave, effective from now demotes certain heroes available at 4&5★ to 3&4★. The second wave, due on the next version's release will remove a large number of heroes from the summoning pool for 'special heroes' and 'new heroes' banners. Specifically, 5★ heroes from the 1st year. In the video, I believe green Olwen is mistakenly incuded in this list, when it should be blue Olwen, and Nintendo have confirmed this was a mistake.

Effectively, next time a new hero banner is released, you are now guaranteed to not get pity broken by a year 1 5★. On the other hand, they will remain 5★ exclusive, so these heroes will now be harder to come by.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I wasted a stupid amount of orbs in this last legendary banner and it gave me nothing but trash. (same with the spring banner).

I think I'll just not use any orbs for a while... Gotta let them recover...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

klingki

I didn't even bother with the legendary banner besides my free pull (which was garbage). Every time I get up to 20+ orbs, I've been sniping for Idunn. Haven't gotten her yet, but I did get a Zelgius out of it, and I like him even more, so I'll call it a win. Once I get back up to 20, I'm probably gonna go for Loki now.

klingki

RR529

Wow, I just got Loki with my free pull. What luck

That means I can still use my orbs to try & get Spring Kagero.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

klingki

@RR529 Jealous! For my free pull, there weren't even any colorless. Went blue to try for Ishtar, got a 3* L'Arachel.

klingki

edhe

The "Gallia" in the title confused me the first time I watched it, because it reminded me of something from another game. That would be "Gallia" - the setting for Valkyria Chronicles. I haven't played either Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, so I had no idea.

With that being said, I won't feel bad about passing this banner - not that I've got many orbs to spend anyway. That armored beast at the end looks very OP though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

RR529

In my latest summoning session I got Spring Sharena, so now I have every focus hero from that particular banner EXCEPT for the one I actually want.

At least I have a 5 star green tome user now, as I've been needing one.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic