Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,223

Enigminator

Yay, a free THOT that tries too hard. At least her desperate fanboys will be satisfied.

Enigminator

edhe

They really need to cool it with the alts. It's inexcusable that there are 5 different Azuras, soon to be six Camillas and not a single Rinkah.
5 Lucinas, 4 Chroms and not a single Kellam, Gregor, Miriel, Vaike, Nah, the list goes on.

I'm demonstrating my 3DS casual credentials with this, but I'll admit there are characters in the previous games that deserve a spot as well.

Its hard to see what they're trying to do here - if the games is still operating in two years, at this rate, we can expect another 3 Azuras/Camillas/Xanders/[your fates royal here].

In any case, good opportunity to save some orbs. I blew through them all in the beast banner, so I'm working my way back uo again.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

It's time for another Choose Your Legends. I'm not sure when the results will be declared, but my first vote was for Anna from fates. In retrospect, I should have picked her incarnation from Fire Emblem Heroes, as it would likely be the more popular pick.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The concensus on reddit is that Anna's Awakening incarnation is the one to go for, as it was the most popular in the previous polls. Also, duplicate heroes who are acknowledged to be the same person (i.e, Marth but NOT Anna post NES) will share votes. Marth will likely win one of the top spots.

@Tsurii You do you, but remember, it's also an opportunity to get a hero who hasn't appeared before into the game. I expect Camilla will probably do well for the reasons you give - she's fairly popular, and some people just want to see the world burn.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

@Tsurii That doesn't sound like "Camilla all the way" to me. Don't you want to see an armoured, Bolverk wielding Camilla?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

How about a Camilla dressed as her mother.

Who I have no idea how she looks, but she is probably dramatic and cool looking.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Doting, overbearing and obsessive doesn't count?

Now now, editing your comments afterwards to change their meaning is cheap.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

No, I'm pretty sure you're able to vote for the same character as many times as you want.

My first year choices

Actually, I think this could have been the poll for who appears in the game before it was released.

Poking around on old reddit posts suggests you have always been able to choose the same hero multiple times. @Tsurii that was the basis of my reply. Just having a joke - I wasn't being malicious.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Grumblevolcano

@Tsurii Is the salt regarding Camilla?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LuigibrineTheGreat

Wait what!? Camilla is on top!?

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

edhe

Or in other words, "There is a point where we needed to stop and we've clearly passed it, but let's keep going and see what happens".

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

Alm really deserves an alt so I hope he stays on top. Personally I'd rather have a character that we haven't gotten yet, like Milla or Python, but since they clearly have no shot I'll probably just switch over and give Alm the rest of my votes.

At least Camilla won't be eligible to be voted for in the future if she wins this year. She's going to win eventually so we might as well get it over with now.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Eel

I wonder if hotsprings Camilla's damaged portrait was censored.

Or if these kinds of towels do actually come with hidden bikinis.

Bloop.

edhe

I've just entered tier 19 in the aether raids, and i'm now in pro territory - I lost every single attempt.

And tomorrow, the new Mythic hero Duma will be added to the mix.

He has a skill that inflicts 7 damage on turn one, and I just lost a raid against a team of 3 Surtrs (although my Aversa is kitted out to defeat most Surtrs pretty easily, I had to manouevre around an Eir that ultimately picked her off), so if I stay in this tier, it's only a matter of time before I start seeing such obnoxious teams.

So those thrones will be forever beyond my reach.

Voting has closed for the Choose Your Legends ballot, and her are my choices:
Untitled
I chose heroes who technically don't appear in the mobile game, and all of them, except Anna has next to no chance of even winning, so it was a bit of a wasted effort.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

I'm really excited about the character selection for the new Mythic hero! Now all we need is Mila in one of the future banners to go along with him. I'm a little surprised that they picked Duma considering we never even fully saw his face in Echoes.

Definitely going to be wasting all my orbs to get him, and probably attempt for Tiki as well.

Cynas

Cynas

Looks like today is my lucky day.

Untitled

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic