Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,223

Eel

Maybe this will be the actual last book.

And thus our gameplay units don't really matter in the grand scheme.

They could finish the story of the royal siblings, and leave the game events in rotation from then on.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

@Delibheel It does sort of feel like that. From the way they introduced Hel, it made it feel like she'll be the main antagonist of the whole game. However, wouldn't the Embla plotline still be left unanswered? Also, we have yet to see Loki's true motive in the plot as well. What of that voice that sounded an awful lot like Feh?

Enigminator

Eel

They could wrap all that up in this one.

After all, we do know Loki has something to do with this new villain.

Bloop.

Enigminator

Oh great, a 5th Azura...

Enigminator

edhe

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

Yeah thanks but no thanks.

I already bought one pack as a token (starter pack with the black knight). I'm fine.

Bloop.

LzWinky

edhe wrote:

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

0 remaining orbs

I must have used like 50 in total, from what I had, and what I got today.

These were the last 20, decided to do a full summon just to finish them up.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Because I’m a sucker.

I guess I can use the upcoming tickets to try and get the other two... And amass orbs in silence.

Bloop.

LzWinky

I pulled a Christmas Fae (+Res/-Def) and New Year's Hrid (+Atk/-Res) without using too many orbs. Happy holidays indeed!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Cynas

Finally beat my first Abyssal map today. I heard that the Hector fight was the easiest out of the legendary battles so I was determined to beat him this time around. Still took a lot of time and experimenting with skills but I'm glad I did it.

I haven't been having too much luck with the legendary banner, though. My main goal was to get Brave Veronica since I didn't choose her as the free hero. After about 300 orbs I only got 4 focus heroes, but luckily the last one I got was Veronica. My focus appearance rate was up to 11% at one point which I've never had happen on a legendary banner before.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Cynas

I've forgiven the game for the bad luck I had during the legendary banner. 39 orbs and I managed to get Tibarn, Leanne, and Reyson.

I should probably quit while I'm ahead but I'd really love to get a +Atk Tibarn.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

The recent banner reveal is getting a lot of well deserved dislikes. lol

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

LzWinky

I dislike it because it has nothing or no one I want

LuigibrineTheGreat

But free Camilla? Yes please and thank you!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic