Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,381 to 4,397 of 4,397

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

My profile is Eagly hugging peacmaker in the TV show I just think Eagly is a hilarious addition. There have been great fictional pets like D dog from metal gear cheddar from B99 and waddles from Gravity Falls but Eagly is so incredibly stupid it’s amazing. Peacemaker wants to be this all American hero so naturally he adopts an Eagle and creatively names him Eagly. The best part is Peacmaker despite being a human dumpster and huge butthole fire is actually good at caring for his Eagle. I just love it because of the stupidity and wierdly heat warming scenes between them.

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

My name is the victim of A holy war where there were no winners

Watch Inside Job

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

An Adorable moose girl

Jôîñ möôśè

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Watch Inside Job

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

My pfp is a cat girl. The leader of Nekomimi Cult, to be exact.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

Fizza

Currently it's Koraidon from Pokemon Scarlet (and ONLY Pokemon Scarlet) in the build up to SV's release this week.

My regular one that I've been using for the past month besides that though is this picture of Luz and King from The Owl House.
Untitled
Please watch this show I'm begging you, I'm not a big fan of magical fantasy and even I was bawling by the end of it.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
The Owl House is so good you guys omg
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Kermit1Pineapple

I was a Dog with an egg on his head then a Plush Moose:
Untitled

Then a cursed plush Moose (long story)
Untitled

And now I'm in a cat group so I'm a dog with an egg on his head and cat ears
Untitled

Edited on by Kermit1Pineapple

Currently playing:

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion and a wembler

Once started a war between Moose and Catgirls

blindsquarel

First it was a gif from peanututtergamers wind waker hacking video

Then it was just a squirrel

Then it was Chris McLean from total drama

Then it was the photo of black Adam flying ( you know the one)

Then it was a squirrel again

Then a moose

Now a squirrel

Currently Playing: Spider-Man 2018
Spectacular Spider-Man is far superior to any other version of Spider-Man.
Also, it is annoying when people tell me to smile more, I guess my resting face looks like I am mad.

KAIRU

Not sure if I’ve answered this but, mine is a GIF of Makima from Chainsaw Man.

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes. Blocking is for the weak.

Always wondered why a frisbee kept getting bigger the closer it gets. Then it hit me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5654-2661-1612 | Twitter:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

Not a moose

Watch Inside Job

WaffleBoat

Bullet kin from enter the Gungeon.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

WoomyNNYes

The avatar is Garrett Byrnes putting a bit of moto-whip into airing a quarterpipe. I grabbed the clip from his T-1/Animal tire promotional video, which has some decent riding.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--click for good bike video<3)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

Snatcherfied Spinel from Steven universe. Fanart by I have no idea who.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

New edited pfp!

Mrkittyhead

Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. I have no idea who did the art, but they’re really good.😅

Mrkittyhead

VoidofLight

{REDACTED} From NieR Replicant.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Tasuki

If I have to tell you what my avatar is, then what are doing on this site, lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I have made my profile Brett from inside Job in honor of Part 2. If you want a good animated comedy I suggest checking it out I watched all of it in 1 sitting and I’d do it again

Watch Inside Job

SoManyHaveDied

A random screen capture of Kat Stratford when i paused the movie "10 things i hate about you"

Name: NîGGAMANE
Island Name: KURiSUJiMA
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8457-3122-4521

Fizza

Switched over to Arven from Pokemon Scarlet/Violet for the next while. I won't spoil anything here but all I'll say is I am stunned I love this character as much as I do.

His battle theme is also absolutely brilliant.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
The Owl House is so good you guys omg
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic