Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 4,455

Tasuki

Well it's that time of the year again. Time to bust out my Christmas Avatar.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chaotic_Neutral

Mine is an awareness symbol for Bipolar Disorder.

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

EllaTheQueen6

Mine is a padoru of myself
Though my hair isn't pink anymore...

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Sunsy

Poppy as usual, for Christmas, it's her Holiday in Harmony look.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so I changed my profile picture to Mario and Princess Peach having presents to give. I had this profile pic last year, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

The North Wind and The Sun
The guy = Alexander
The North Wind = Aeolus
The Sun = Helios

Anti-Matter

Servbot_EJ

The cover image from Osamu Tezuka's "Atom Cat". I've been meaning to use a picture of an actual Servbot, but I didn't have one on hand and just used a random image that was on my phone.

I'll get around to uploading a Servbot eventually.

Servbot_EJ

Dpullam

Mine is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. I have been using this same profile picture since the day I joined this website, and I don't think I will ever change it. It symbolizes a time in my life that I both love and hate. A time I never want to forget. Both for good and bad reasons.

Edited on by Dpullam

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

kkslider5552000

It's literally just K.K. Slider with the demiguy flag.

I had this pic for at least a year before I decided to use it, I have no idea why.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Princess_Lilly

one of Megucas from Magia Record (side story to Madoka)

Princess_Lilly

Croctopus

I'm recognizing 2023 as the Year of Shiver in Splatoon 3, with my GIF showing the artwork of each of her winning teams this year.

After losing three Splatfests in a row in late 2022 and early 2023, Shiver went on to absolutely dominate all Spring and Summer with Teams Nessie, Power, Vanilla, Money, and her own team, followed by Team Handshake in November. Shiver has the most Splatfest victories of any idol character in the Splatoon series, with an impressive 8-5 record of the game's 13 Splatfests if you count the World Premiere. Sadly, Frye has been the biggest loser with only two wins throughout the game's entire history...

She wasn't joking; the Era of Shiver is real!

Edited on by Croctopus

Spring-Fresh Cub

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

CANOEberry

A fairly accurate (and slightly flattering) portrait of me, courtesy of Retro Studios. ... If I were being chased by EMMIs.

... Look, it's the 2020s. If it isn't war, threats to democracy and civil rights, wage suppression in the face of inflation, a pandemic, or Geoff Keighley, then it's AI. Or Microsoft absorbing everything, using one or more of the threats listed above. It's not entirely inaccurate to say we're all being chased by EMMIs.

Edited on by CANOEberry

CANOEberry

card-crunch78

At the moment it’s my “Happy Holidays” icon made on Nintendo Switch, but after the new year I’m swapping it out. What it will be, I don’t know, as I’ve made every icon on every social media of mine different so no one can track me down.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Allspice

Rikku from Final Fantasy X. She and Rydia from IV are my top two favorite FF characters.

Allspice

MarioVillager92

Christmastime has been over for a good while now, so I've changed my profile picture to a Mario Kart one. This is from a screenshot I took when I got 1st in DS Mario Circuit! I went ahead and changed my banner, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

FishyS

The best Mario character.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Overzeal

Trying my hand at curating extremely under powered AI art.

Overzeal

ImWeird

The leap of faith from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, my favourite moment in all of fiction

Waiting for beyond the spider-verse, doobity doo, waiting for beyond the spider-verse, doobity doo,

TheBigBlue

I’ve updated mine to be Wario from WarioWare Gold running off with a briefcase full of money

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic