Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 3,669

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Going to miss you dude, take care.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Tasuki I mean, I share the same sentiment, but you don't really need to state that. It's a bit rude honestly.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Will miss you buddy, you were such a fun person to have in the community and I hope to see you again.

@Tasuki Ok that's just a jerk thing to say.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

ogo79

Eel wrote:

@Tasuki yeah that’s a bit uncalled for.

i was holding back on some things honestly but...
the person in question above halted on talking to me on here for no reason i cant indicate.
i know people come and go on here due to life situations, but for both of us being here for over a decade, being friends, talking back and fourth and the like, merits no reason for an abandonment without explanation.
im good with folks on here.
we all have our favorites because thats how life goes, but perhaps its time for some of these people to bounce.
ive kept my mouth shut for a long time due to respect of the community. but going on 42 years old and 11 on here, it needed to be said.
@Anti-Matter
i didnt have a problem with you, perhaps it was a language barrier...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter The thing is that you really like very VERY niche games that most people here have no interest in

Also if people do not respond to your general questions do not feel bad.

And some people might get irritated if you ask to be "encouraged" or ask for "sympathy". Those things should come naturally from the other users not only when you ask them.

Snatcher

@Tasuki Ouch.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

ogo79

@Eel
thats a whole courtroom full of emotions

Zuljaras wrote:

@Anti-Matter The thing is that you really like very VERY niche games that most people here have no interest in

And some people might get irritated if you ask to be "encouraged" or ask for "sympathy". Those things should come naturally from the other users not only when you ask them.

agreed, im sure people are not going to always respond to my skelly posts lol
and i know that most dont care.
its a grain of salt

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 I try to reply when I can, If I can, Bc I do care, but if I can't find something worth saying I feel like its better to not say anything at all, but I feel bad if I don't at the same time.

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 I try to reply when I can, If I can, Bc I do care, but if I can't find something worth saying I feel like its better to not say anything at all, but I feel bad if I don't at the same time.

me personally, i understand that

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki

@ogo79 Hmmmm didn't realize you felt that way man. Really that's pretty much what it was I just don't have much to say alot of the times. Alot of the times I pop on see what's going on and bounce. I will make sure to say hi to you though more often bro.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

jedgamesguy

Zuljaras wrote:

Pretty much my own sentiments @Anti-Matter. Honestly, it’s refreshing to have someone with such diverse tastes. Brings some spark to what could be a boring day otherwise.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

VoidofLight

@CactusMan I think people are more fed up with him repeating it every time someone mentions a game he had no interest in.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Pretty much this, I just wanted to talk about pokemon just for him to talk about yo-kai watch, I mean hell, Ogo was just talking about a drink he liked and what happen'd? yo-lai watch.

TheFrenchiestFry

@CactusMan Eh people were fed up about him constantly getting mad at others for playing M-rated games like he was the be-all, end-all authority on what was considered "pure". I think the frustration from some is justified even though others took it a tad too far

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

BloodNinja

@TheFrenchiestFry I only ever saw him talking about himself, and his game preferences. I never saw him speaking with anyone in an accusatory manner, like I do

Edited on by BloodNinja

BloodNinja

RR529

@Anti-Matter, sad to see you go. We don't talk much (if at all), but I generally enjoy reading your posts.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic