Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 3,247

jump

@BloodNinja I dunno, I think you should be more zen about things as there’s far worse in life than being “fact checked” about where those Nazis are at. Lol

In any case point taken about us not knowing each other so I won’t reply to you again. Take care.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BloodNinja

@jump Boring response, 2/10. I don’t think it’s correct to mistreat people on the forums and then say it’s occurring because of their belief system. Take some responsibility for the things you say to people, that sounds like a more sensible idea.

Edited on by BloodNinja

BloodNinja

RR529

Not leaving, but reading Dezzy's thread, it's really reminded me of just how long I've been here and all the users I associate with the place, even though many of them have been absent for years.

Anyone else remember Alex_Says, the_shpydar, SCAR, Bankai/ChocoGoldfish, Sony_70/Shinji_70, CanisWolfred, or theBlackDragon? Not going to "@" any of them 'cause I'm sure they all have their reasons for staying away (sometimes for years), but those are just some of the users that seem really memorable to me. Dezzy will be added to the list.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Some of them got banned. I think.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

roy130390

@RR529 Yeah, I remember some of those games. Canis even gave me Guacamelee on Steam. Really nice guy, I hope that he's doing well.

Edited on by roy130390

roy130390

RR529

@Eel, yeah, I know that was definitely the case for Bankai (and maybe SCAR?), but I still found them memorable either way.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

roy130390

There was also this Wii U guy who was always bummed out about the lack of games on the console. People attacked him for his negativity, but I always saw him being respectful so personally I didn't have any problems at all with him.

Edited on by roy130390

roy130390

roy130390

@Eel Exactly! Maybe I didn't see everything but he seemed peaceful. I also remember a Daisy dude and the only guy I have ignored: Mezome or something I think.

roy130390

Tasuki

@RR529 Alot of those people are quite active on Backloggery and can be found their. I think they just didn't like how the site has become.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

I do miss Bankai, but not the Bankai that got mad at people bringing up how bad people were treated while making LA Noire because they might've been paid well. Considering I believe he's still one of the main contributors on an actual notable(?) gaming website, I hope he doesn't still think that way.

But y'know, regardless, I at least remember his opinions on things, so that's something.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

HotGoomba

I haven't been here as long as others, but I sure do miss App. He was such a good guy, but I fully understand why he had to leave the website, and I wish him the best.

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

Wavey84

@kkslider5552000
Ah, WaltzElf. The guy that was hell bent on 'proving them silly Nintendo fan boys wrong' instead of being at a board meeting. Smart guy, but his snide remarks ultimately got him banned years ago.

Edited on by Wavey84

Wavey84

ogo79

DarkEdi was annoying too. always complaining about games that werent on the wii virtual console.
it got so bad, id be watching game reviews on youtube and scroll through the comments and rest assured, hed be there complaining about how those games werent on virtual console. i had a talk about that with some mods here back in the day and we all lol.
dont make a career on crying about games you dont own 24 hours a day, play the ones you have, and get yer priorities in line

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@HotGoomba App was a good guy, really fun to talk to, does he still have his twitter?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

Um...
I want to leave from Nintendolife for unknown time. Not sure if i want to return.
I think nobody here really want to talk with me and at the same time i still have a grief for losing my PS2 games save data again after i worked hard to finish some games.
I knew i was really a boring people here. 😔

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Going to miss you dude, take care.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

VoidofLight

@Tasuki I mean, I share the same sentiment, but you don't really need to state that. It's a bit rude honestly.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic