Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 3,669

VoidofLight

I think he started to grow out of that when I started becoming active on the forums. I vaguely remember lurking on the site, and coming across him saying stuff to people who mentioned M rated games.

I just didn't really like him bringing up the same games every time, or trying to force his opinions on Animal Crossing onto me. I wish him well, and hope for the best though.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

BloodNinja

@Eel I understand, you would know better than I. Even still, I’m surprised that people simple don’t just ignore posters that bother them.

BloodNinja

Eel

@BloodNinja with that I do agree. I’ve seen several cases where the anti anti brigade was more disruptive and out of line than anti himself.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BloodNinja

@Eel lmfao, “the anti anti brigade,” pure gold sir or madam.

BloodNinja

GrailUK

@Anti-Matter Take a break and see. I for one will miss you (and hope Bemani games come to Switch too - especially Parapara ^^ )
I don't agree with some folk who post, and miss where most are coming from if I'm honest, lol. But that's no reason to hate. And hopefully, others will come to realise this too!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter There's nothing wrong with taking some time away from the internet if you wish. Personally, I'll miss you and our game conversations. I do hope you continue to enjoy Yo-kai Watch! I haven't been as active around the forums and site in general lately due to my RL schedule. I've mostly been sticking to responses.

I did also briefly catch wind of your PS2 woes. My sympathies, losing game data, especially since our time is limited, is never a great experience.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-matter will be missed, hope it’s only a break and ya come back. Enjoy reading your posts

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

@ogo79 Hmmmm didn't realize you felt that way man. Really that's pretty much what it was I just don't have much to say alot of the times. Alot of the times I pop on see what's going on and bounce. I will make sure to say hi to you though more often bro.

its all good man, im glad theres no reason behind it. so im cool with that.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks, and it'll be in a location where cell service isn't really accessible, so I'll be gone for a while.

So long, my lovelies!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Snatcher

@Ralizah I dread every time I see this thread, have a good time man!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@Ralizah You were wonderful to have around to keep egging me on to beat TGAA with your gushing about the game and I'm so glad I did.

Have a great vacation! Maybe I'll have started Resolve whilst you're away, who knows!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Losermagnet

@Ralizah take care and have a good time 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

RR529

@Ralizah, you'll be sorely missed, but I hope you enjoy yourself.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tyranexx

@Ralizah Have fun! And you're indeed correct on the 3D effects in Azran Legacy. Level-5 really stepped it up in this one!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ralizah

I'll respond in more depth tomorrow, but I did want to note that I'm back. It was... quite the vacation.

Among other things:

• I got to see multiple locations in Alaska, which was really cool.
  • Went to Canada for the first time. I hate poutines. Sorry.
  • My entire family and I caught covid-19, so we were unable to fly back to our home state (Tennessee). We couldn't hunker down where we were, though, because my mom was lacking more than a few days worth of her pills, and our animals were going to evicted from the boarder on Friday regardless of how much we were willing to pay extra.
  • As a result, in a desperate bid to avoid these problems, we drove 2500 miles over the course of 2.5 days from Washington to Tennessee. Practically a trip from one coast to the other in less than half a week. Imagine being infected with covid, going 39 hours without sleep (at present; I intend to retire shortly), and completing the car ride from hell at the same time!
  • Finally, just a few hours ago, I discovered my sense of smell was gone, and my sense of taste was extremely muted as a result. It's very weird to not be able to smell anything or taste food properly.

So, I'm gonna go sleep before I start hallucinating or something.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic