Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,741 to 52,760 of 96,298

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
Oooh... I got some spoilers here about the ending but it's okay for me as long i didn't directly watch the ending.
It sucks i couldn't go to cinema during pandemic. Subscribe Disney+ is not really something worthy for me as i have few interest with certain Disney (and Pixar) movies.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I’d say spoilers aren’t too important for Luca, since it isn’t exactly an epic.

It’s almost like, My Neighbor Totoro in the sense that the story is more personal.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
Well, congrats for your PS1 machine purchase. 😀
But what region is your PS1 machine ?
I played my PS1 games on my PS2 machines (PS2 Japan for playing PS1 Japan games, PS2 USA for playing PS1 USA games).
But PS3 machine is not the right machine to play rhythm games as i have ever tried playing DDR PS1 games on my PS3 machine and between the songs and the arrows was so offsync like the arrows goes faster than the songs.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I agree with @Eel its not a ending heavy movie.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@TheJGG Oh yes I really did like the movie, its much better then I thought it would be.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jedgamesguy

Vortexeo wrote:

@TheJGG You're buying Ys VIII too?

I plan to! I heard the US discount ended the other day so I hope you managed to get it cheap. It looks awesome honestly.

Snatcher wrote:

Ok so I just Saw luca and I have to say. The movie was great, It was amazing actually, Waay better then I first thought, First I want to say, I did find the first part of the movie very rushed, But After that it was paced pretty well, I love the characters, There different and that what they wanted them to be. the villain was actually funny, He wasn't too annoying like I thought he'd be, And I have to say I just loved how (I can't remember his name) was like a farther to alberto.

This is without me going into super detail bc i'm still forming my thoughts so My opinions on this now can change later.

And one more thing, were the hell did the Gay thing come from???? People made that out of the middle of no were bc there was no gay parts in this movie, I just felt friendship and nothing else, so they really need to stop forcing a idea thats not there, bc it was no were in this film.

Pretty much all my thoughts as well. It was very fast at first but relaxed as soon as Luca and Alberto entered Portorosso. Fascinating thing about the villain is that he's not a twist villain or even evil. He's just a regular person that's an absolute jerk. It's those realistic grounded villains that make a character so good. He was so fun to hate and I wouldn't be surprised if the actor had fun playing him.

I think Giulia's father was Massimo? It is.

The thing I noticed about Pixar and Disney films is that you can tell exactly what the character's like just by looking at them once. A frame, or a poster. Never has this been better than with Luca's poster. With Luca, Alberto and Giulia, their eyes, their body language, the way they smile, it defines their characters.

Dunno what people were trying to grasp at, it's a great portrayal of friendship.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras Nintendo really saved me thanks to cartridges not being region locked. When I went to New York I bought a few games all thanks to that. Same with South Africa. I have a PAL Switch.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
Except NDSi and 3DS cartridges are Region Lock.
It was suck as i have to get USA, Japan and PAL 3DS XL to play 3DS games.

Anti-Matter

Vortexeo

TheJGG wrote:

Vortexeo wrote:

@TheJGG You're buying Ys VIII too?

I plan to! I heard the US discount ended the other day so I hope you managed to get it cheap. It looks awesome honestly

I actually did my second playthrough of Ys VIII earlier this year and completed it to 100% completion! You made a good choice in picking it up! 😂.

Now you have to let me know what you think of Nier: Automata, Witcher 3, and Ys VIII. 👀

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

jedgamesguy

@Vortexeo I haven't gotten it quite yet, but I have a week until the PAL sale ends so I'm gonna wait until...

... Doki Doki Literature Club Plus comes out as well! I planned to get that for a while so seeing it on Switch is a no brainer. I also found Project CARS 2 on a massive discount (around $60 to $10) so that'll be my triple investment, hopefully, this week.

I've played about four hours of NieR and about one of the Witcher 3. Witcher 3 runs pretty poorly on PS5 so I'm going to wait and see if the supposed PS5 port comes out this year or not. I've played a lot of Marvel's Spider-Man however and despite not even being a fan of Marvel this game is so... homely and satisfyingly great.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

ogo79

@Zuljaras
that already sounds exciting

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 So it has begun! This is the tightest armature I have done!

Untitled

wow. looks cool. that makes me super excited

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sunsy

TheJGG wrote:

@Sunsy That's a fantastic attitude to have, it means you won't need to subject yourself to monotony when it comes to your gaming. Sometimes I'll manage to eke 400 hours out of a game and sometimes I won't, and that's purely down to enjoyment, or sometimes a lack thereof. In Demon's Souls' case I probably won't play it for a while until I somehow find enough raw gaming talent to power through that.

Late reply. I do remember one time I did play Need for Speed Carbon for a couple of hours trying to beat the final race and gotten nowhere. Also, ended up hurting my arm since I was playing the Wii version. Kind of ruined my enjoyment for the afternoon.

Still like the game, but I go back and just enjoy the races. I did eventually beat that final race too, albeit on the PC version. This was over 10 years ago, nowadays I just play games to have fun, enjoy them, and even enjoy the story that's being offered with them. When I have free time, I want to use it to play or watch something I enjoy.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Vortexeo

@TheJGG ahh well that makes sense lol, but I am a little confused here:

TheJGG wrote:

@Vortexeo Witcher 3 runs pretty poorly on PS5 so I'm going to wait and see if the supposed PS5 port comes out this year or not.

I'm assuming you meant PS4?

jedgamesguy

@Vortexeo No, I mean PS5! I bought the physical copy and played it thanks to backward compatibility. There’s some upgrades games offer, like Ghost of Tsushima, which has faster loading, 4K resolution and 60fps, but Witcher 3 doesn’t offer it…

The company that ported the game to Switch is making a PS5 version of the game, so I hope graphics and performance improve!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Vortexeo

@TheJGG huh that's strange, hopefully it does improve haha. I still want to hear what your favorite side quest in the game is once you make more progress

Edited on by Vortexeo

BruceCM

Hmm, I think I'd go with 'Favour for a Friend', @Vortexeo ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic