Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,721 to 52,740 of 96,323

MarioVillager92

Tyranexx wrote:

Your cat seems like a sweetheart who clearly loves his human! Shy cats are pretty common, so no worries there as long as he doesn't become a hermit lol.

Absolutely! He's a good boy. He pretty much owns me, lol.

That reminds me, I should get back to A Hat In Time. I played a good chunk of it and I really like it!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

NintendoByNature

@Eel never thought of that theory. Not a bad one at all now that I think about it.

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

@Eel Not a bad one at all.

@NintendoByNature Love your new profile pic btw.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Guys, do you think I am really boring ?
Like am I really not worthy to talk with since I have very different interest ?
Sometimes I want to discuss some trivial things but nobody ever care with my topic. 😔
I'm not looking for attention but I want someone really want to discuss with me in some trivial things. I have created some threads about upcoming games or something interesting for me, hopefully I can discuss with someone who have same interest also but it seems I almost never got a good feedback like peoples saw my threads like WTH is this.
I have no interest with too mainstream things, no interest with Xenoblade things, no interest with Realistic racing, no interest with Smash Bros, no interest with XBOX Series things, no interest with AAA 3rd party games, no interest with certain movies since I'm not a movieholic, no interest with some political issues, etc.
Please let me know if I still a worthy people to discuss about.

Anti-Matter

roy130390

@Tyranexx No problem, I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did if you ever end up getting it. I have seen you mention many games that I love so I think that we have similar taste.

@Anti-Matter You aren't boring Anti, but your interests are quite peculiar so people might not now how to contribute to your topics. In my case I usually spend long periods of time without commenting but I do like to read whatever people has to say, you included. I also think that while you don't need to change your interests, it would help you to have an open mind about other things so that you can participate in more conversations. You don't have to like everything, just be more open to share certain themes that other people talk about just as you'd like others to do it with yours.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

@roy130390
Well... Yeah.
Like when there is no hype from peoples with certain things like Yokai Watch, Ratchet & Clank, some obscure things, I got some hype with them instead.
I'm really surprised that only me keep posting my game progress about Yokai Watch 3DS, only me that have interest with Kitaria Fables, only me that have interest with BEMANI games, the fact is those things are something interest by other peoples outside of this website like there are someone else out there that have same interest with me but I could never communicate with them. So it was like selling meats to herbivore creatures / selling veggies to carnivore creatures situation (I want to talk about my interest things here but nobody here have interest to discuss with my things and vice versa).

Anti-Matter

roy130390

@Anti-Matter I actually enjoyed Ratchet and Clank on PS4 quite a bit, and the PS5 sequel looks fantastic. Unfortunately as of now I don't have a PS5 and I might not get it at all. It would be the first Sony console that I skip.

About Yokai Watch, it actually got my attention but I never tried the 3DS games. As far as I know there isn't a Switch game but if there is or will be I might try it in the future. As of now I'm waiting for Monster Hunter Stories 2. I loved the first one and after trying the demo on this one I'm sure that it's an improvement on almost every way.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras @ThanosReXXX I knew someone with anxiety and depression and it was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to endure. It’s not something that just goes away, and it’s not even the person’s fault most of the time. I don’t regret anything though as it taught me some invaluable lessons about how to respond, how to notice signs and so on. Mental health problems aren’t about strength or doing it alone, seeking help is the most fundamental things you can do.

So it’s not just a matter of ignoring it and moving on, it is something that people take very seriously, myself included.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Anti-Matter

@roy130390
There are three Yokai Watch games on Nintendo Switch (and also PS4).
1. Yokai Watch 4 & 4++
2. Yokai Watch 1 Remaster (Switch only so far)
3. Yokai Watch Jam (the reincarnation of Yokai Watch characters as being human teenagers in school academy)
Unfortunately, all of them are still Japanese version considering the situation of Level-5 USA branch. I will try to get them despite of Japanese version but as long there is walkthrough video by Abdallah Smash, i will get covered. Currently, i still continuing my progress of Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS despite of Japanese version. It felt weird for me as i am the only one who still get into Yokai Watch but the franchise and the hype by majority peoples here already faded away.

PS5 machine is really expensive here in Indonesia. Its price currently is around Rp 11,000,000 - Rp 13,000,000 or $700 - $900 !!
Not to mention some PS5 games like Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart tagged with price around Rp 1,000,000 - Rp 1,200,000 or $70 - $83. But some 3rd party PS5 games are still cheap enough here.
About Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, i'm glad there are some returning weapons from previous games and the weapon upgrade system was exactly same as Into The Nexus (need some Rare crystal to upgrade). During last year i played Ratchet & Clank PS3 games, i quickly grasped the weapon aiming as for someone who have never played shooting games but i was still terrible at aiming certain things.

I still have some doubts with MonHun Stories 2. Indeed, graphics was great, i have some interest with character design but i wasn't really sure if i could get engaged with the gameplay and some Monster design looks quite scary for me.

Btw, i still found some users here really want to hurt me, keep talking bad about me like they really want to get rid my existence from here. And i'm not surprised Link-Hero keep talking nasty about me just now. I have no time to deal with jerks like that, just hush and let me be me.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@TheJGG Ya i'm like that. (And I mean the anx and pretty bad too)

@Anti-Matter Your not boring to talk to, In all honesty you really make me look in to things I wouldn't have If I hadn't talk to you, But I just don't people have your same game interest, saying as you only play E rated games.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter So you wonder why people do not respond to you? Really? I am not going to be rude this time.

My main issue is that you can't talk with people for anything other than what you are hyped(obsessed) at the moment.

Also you have that need to tell people what you do not like right after they post some info about their subjects. This is the thing that makes them angry. me included.

The reason for that is because you are a very lonely person. Do you know many videos about Asperger's I have watched on YT just to understand why are you this way?

You are unable to make friends ... this is the only thing that matters here. I see most people respond to you to be polite and make you feel noticed because otherwise we get this kind of message as your last one.

Start making changes man ... go against your "instincts" but not in a way they would hurt you ofc!

There were times you were even talking to me and helping me in the choice of picking up Portal Knights. And after I started posting my art here you ignored me because you do not like people "stealing" your attention.

You put your interests so high above others that it actually alienates them

@TheJGG So it hurts not only the person but the people around him as well. You know more on the matter so do people ever get cured from this? Is it something you have to endure for the rest of your life? If so I can't justify such life a worth living

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Don't forget i played some rated Teen games also such as The Sims games (with some kissy kissy inside, half naked dudes), FF 8, FF 9, FF 10 + 10-2, FF 12, FF 13, Ratchet Deadlocked (rated Teen on PS2), K-1 PS2 (Kickboxing games), etc. My gaming age rating range are still same Everyone, Everyone 10+, Teen, CERO A, CERO B, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12. Teen / CERO B / PEGI 12 are the age rating range for teen.

My brain is different and i'm easily got interested by some cartoonish looking things as long it for kids until teen. I have expanded my horizons with some friendly looking Western franchises such as from Nickelodeon (3D animated kids franchises), some quirky games by Western peoples like from Team17, Rabbids games despite i was indifferent with Rabbids at first impression, LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER and LEGO Jurassic despite i have to deliberate very long before i ultimately allowed them, etc.
My gaming taste has been changed recently as i could accept some quirky or acceptable Western games as long they are for kids but i still have some dislikeness with certain things that too mature for me considering my past that has been screwed up.

Anti-Matter

Eel

Sometimes people just don’t have anything to say about a specific subject, and trying to wring a reply out of them can make them retaliate.

That said, let’s keep the discussion cordial and not attack anyone.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras I am not an expert by any means but there's little in the way of "curing it". Therapy is most common and in some cases medication, like antidepressants. I was told that those regulate your mood, so while depressive episodes have reduced negative emotion so is positive emotion.

But the most basic thing is having a network of people you trust. So if anything happens you can talk to them. Some people are able to cope with it and eventually manage to live alongside it, but some can't and spend their entire life trying to get away. It's very different person by person.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
I have uplifted the Ignore list from you so we can talk nice again here.
Looks like you have changed too.
I still like to play Portal Knights but recently i go back to PS4 version as it was the first time i played the game.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@TheJGG I think I may have worded that incorrectly then: I've mentioned quite a few pages back that Disney movies are indeed both for kids AND adults, and obviously so, because of the hidden jokes and/or references that only adults will get, and if you believe the tin foil brigade, all the subliminal messaging, especially in the older Disney movies.

So, that wasn't the point I was making. What I meant by that previous comment is that you can't expect a 100 percent correct visualization, much less realization of human relationships to appear in an animated movie that only lasts for 1,5 hours at most, so they have to fast-forward a lot of stuff and so they kiss and make up a gazillion times faster than in real life. Holding a grudge in Disney movies will therefore at most last about 1 hour and 20 minutes...

As for my "interpretation" of Luca: that's not my interpretation, it's the official message of the movie according to its own makers...

And concerning your comment on true next gen titles on Xbox Series X/S vs PS5: Sony is doing far, FAR worse in that regard, because they're choosing the backward path, whereas a lot of cross-gen titles on Xbox have extensive extras, in the form of additional texture packs and so on, so those titles will feature an "optimized for Xbox Series X/S" logo on the cover, meaning that it will look considerably better on the newer console.

No holding back generations shenanigans for Microsoft, then. They've definitely learned from their mistakes, and are making huge strides towards improvement, in several areas. Meanwhile, I see Sony going from bad to worse. They grew complacent, being at the top, and are now slowly but surely being overtaken and replaced, unless they take action to remedy it.

Much like your boy Lewis Hamilton, who'll pretty soon be crushed by our boy Max Verstappen... :imp

Exactly, your point is very sound. Imitating a real human relationship, be it platonic or romantic, is very difficult in an animated movie, because the primary audience is children, who want a happy ending where they kiss and make up. One day I hope Disney make an animated movie that tells a real story, not one that exists just to plug a moral or a theme. Toy Story 4 does this... the first three movies the toys talk about how they need to be there for Andy, and then Woody just abandons his new owner at the end of the film. It goes against everything the movies were going for. Interesting nonetheless...

Luca has the small problem of pacing. The things you pointed out were most obvious in Luca because so many issues that could have otherwise taken weeks or months to resolve are done in five seconds.

Sony's also had the issue of going back on their word. The cross-gen titles on PS4/5 are just that, PS4 version and PS5 version. I'd like to ask though, what does the Optimised for Xbox Series X/S feature do? I looked it up and read a bit but isn't it just the same thing as what PS are doing? Or when you put the disc in, you can download new textures and replace them in the game or something?

From my view Microsoft have been a bit low key in making and supporting the console but it's nice to see them doing a bang up job. That means Sony will have to respond by... doing better. Luckily I've only bought three or four PS5 titles, so it hasn't become apparent to me just yet. Still loving PS4 games!

Hamilton's made a few mistakes lately... and it's become clear that Red Bull have a much better and more complete car with seemingly no weakness. Last year's roles reversed! I don't think Hamilton will take the title this year but hopefully they abandon this car and focus on next year, with major car changes on the horizon...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
Wait, Luca is already out ? (Late reaction)
That fishboy when he got splashed by water ?

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter Yeah it came out last week. I saw it almost a week ago today. @Snatcher saw it too. Think they liked it as well!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Zuljaras

@TheJGG Ok moving to better things!

I have received my PS One and my beloved Dune 2 Battle for Arrakis for the Mega Drive! The collection is getting bigger

Untitled

I also made those little earrings out of clay that look like strawberries

Untitled

They are now shiny as I used a glossy varnish on them. Protects them from sticky dust.

Aaaaand today I will start making the skeleton figure for @ogo79! I will cut a nice wooden stand first and make the armature on which I will put the clay on!

@Anti-Matter WOW! We are making history right here! I have not changed much. Still the same irritating person as always. Only this time I will be more polite!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic