Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 49,201 to 49,220 of 49,259

Zuljaras

@Eel Yes the iPad Air 4. Fully laminated screen and the RAM is making it perfect for Procreate

Today I will get a screen protector and a case that is NOT magnetic. I will get one that holds the iPad very tight.

Zuljaras

Eel

@Zuljaras yeah sounds like a good plan. I’ll probably switch to some sort of heavy duty bumper case as soon as they start selling those for this model...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Zuljaras

@Eel You mean official made by Apple cases? Because 3rd party cases are available now and many of them look secure. And best of all they are not with the Apple logo that adds 100+ $ on top of it

Zuljaras

Eel

@Zuljaras I haven’t checked Amazon in a bit. I basically happened to get mine when the thing was just a few weeks old, so there were like, no options.

Ah by the way, you probably have three months of free Apple Arcade, or at least mine came with that promotion... It’s worth checking out! Just remember to cancel it before it renews itself. It’s of the “you lose access as soon as you cancel” kinda subscription...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Zuljaras

@Eel I got notification but I am really not interested. I will be using it for drawing/painting only and it will be awesome! I just need the damn pencil as the place I got it did not have it in stock.

Zuljaras

theJGG

@Eel Awww... where'd the candy cane go? I noticed that was on your profile picture even before Christmas. Does that mean you designed it yourself?

Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation!
Video games: RPGs, Action, Adventure.
Movies: Inception, Spirited Away, Theory of Everything.
Stage: Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera.
Music: Daft Punk, video game soundtracks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Anti-Matter

Funny sign when i visited a digital printing place last time.
Take a look the picture at the bottom right.
Untitled

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@Zuljaras Oh I feel you. Always hated Apple, but my family kinda pushed me into owning Apple products until I got a Google Pixel 2. And soon I'll likely buy myself a Galaxy Tab S7.

Edited on by HotGoomba___Rebrand

Remember kids, as the god named Eggman said:

"I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON!"

i don't know if i can say piss on this site lol

Zuljaras

@HotGoomba___Rebrand I got the iPad because of the better palm rejection and ofc Procreate which is dirt cheap and has identical functionalities to photoshop. Unfortunately it is exclusive to iPads.

But I was considering S6 or S7 tabs as they look fantastic and has the stylus in the package.

Zuljaras

Sunsy

@theJGG Agreed and I love the reprise Anna does with Elsa. Also, "Show Yourself" really got to me especially when they revealed the voice calling out to Elsa. I'm still happy to have experienced Frozen 2 and the Sonic Movie on the big screen at least, never knew it was going to be the last time I could go to a theater. "Into The Unknown" and "Let It Go" may have been the singles (for lack of a better phrase), but I think the other songs stand out to me in the series more.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, this is one port I'm looking forward. Outside Mario Kart 8 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I haven't picked up too many Wii U ports as I still keep my Wii U hooked up and play it.

Sunsy

Eel

@theJGG it took a long time, but the candy cane finally dissolved!

Yeah I drew it myself. Gotta use that Apple pencil for something.

@Zuljaras they have some really good games, artistic ones too, so it's something to consider. You have an iPad, you might as well try all the things it has to offer, me thinks. But of course, it's entirely up to you!

Bloop.

My dead channel.

theJGG

@Eel You have a very unique drawing style! The cartoon like aesthetic is really awesome. Will you make an Easter one, or a Halloween one? In any case that’s a very cool skill.

Eel

@theJGG ah thanks! I have to admit that Pro Create definitely helps with that, it's a really nice drawing app.

Yes, I plan to make new avatars for main seasonal events.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SM3DASislit

@Snatcher
No problem, glad we could help you to figure.
You're not an idiot, and please don't call yourself that. We all make mistakes at times.

@Anti-Matter
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'm confused, you said that you're going to keep that 5 x 6 square grids until 2024, but also you change the calendar layout every year. Will 2024 have a major calendar layout change? 🤔

@ThanosReXXX
Yeah, it's definitely harder to interpret people's tone on the internet, or in text messages. Although, TBH I sometimes still have problems interpreting people IRL, so that doesn't help either.
I get that, sometimes I think I'm clear on something as well, but then I realize later I didn't say something as best as I could have and then have to go back and edit my message or just explain what I was trying to say. 🤔

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
If you haven't played it since launch, please give it another chance. 🤔

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Possibly, but concerning other topics, we actually get along reasonably well, so I personally don't think it'll come to that. But if it does: oh, well...

@theJGG Two months is enough? Hahaha, not even close. Even with a year under your belt, you'd still be a Chit-Chat thread novice. There's SO many twists and turns to experience for you yet, that you still have to find out the whole picture of the who, what, why and how. And there IS nothing else than the alpha and omega. Pineapple and pizza are the be all and end all of this thread. You had better respect them. Anti's erm, antics are just collateral damage...

(Just kidding, obviously. Or am I... ?)

@Zuljaras Erm... "toilet art"? I'm trying VERY hard to avoid imagining stuff like that...

@SM3DASislit I usually re-read my comments twice before actually posting them, and even after that I might edit some parts of it, if I suspect it to not fully convey my thoughts, but even then you still can't avoid the fact that how other people interpret your thoughts/comments is unique to them, and does not necessarily always come across as you intended it.

Or sometimes I just try too hard and then the explanation over-shoots the mark, if you understand what I'm getting at there. Oh, well. In the end, it's just humans among each other, and you can't paint a clear picture to all of them all the time, so some parts getting lost in translation is simply bound to happen at one point or another.

Luckily, all of the current Chit-Chat residents are fine and okay people, so none of them will take any real offense to it.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

theJGG

@SM3DASislit 2024?! That some serious rehashing... but I’ve been here for long enough to realise that Anti’s all about that! We might get through four US presidents between now and the end of 2024, and STILL have the same chibi boxer calendars coming out from deviantart? Have you seen that penguinz0 video on the YouTuber who just keeps rehashing the same tired video formula all the time? He still managed to get a few million subs, all 9 year olds of course. That said penguinz0 likes to use a lot of vulgar language so take that rec with a grain of salt.

That double impeachment must be hanging over the White House like some kind of cursed fruit. How in the heck does someone manage to get impeached twice?! You’ve got to be either a legitimately awful human being, or an absolutely stupid one, to do it that much.

@ThanosReXXX We should invite the Icelandic president to this thread to share his two cents on the pineapple on pizza debate. At least he’s more experienced than me in dealing with that kind of tom foolery! Well I like the theme, and I’m glad to be here! Here’s to some deeply thought provoking discussions, and everything in between!

Mr-Fuggles777

@ThanosReXXX I'm the opposite and never re-read a comment before posting - which given how irrelevant most of the things I say are is pretty lucky for me, I then don't have to subject myself to that banality.

I love this thread, but I do find it difficult to focus on so many alternating narratives at times but I'm definitely finding it easier now i'm learning people's personalities a little.

As for Anti, I'm actually glad that he's around, I dont across as the weirdest person on a forum anymore and speaking as someone who has ASD, I find his quirks genuinely intriguing.

Lastly if pineapple is appropriate for Gammon it's definitely appropriate for a pizza, burger or being deep fried In batter.

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

My handwriting is really bad and no one can read my Signature

ThanosReXXX

@theJGG Well, you're very welcome, so feel free to share any tomfoolery of your own. In here, no one will judge you. Too much...

By the way: about that book you mentioned, is that a book about how a samey world and/or society is actually good, or is it something more along my own train of thought? If it's the former, I think I'll pass...

@Mr-Fuggles777 So, fan of the instant brain fart then, huh?

Well, either way, you're very welcome here as well. In my humble opinion, the two of you seem to fit right in, and it's always nice to be able to expand the Chit-Chat family: diversity and all that...

And ultimately, you'll get to know all of us more than well enough. Well, at least: far as any anonymous person can get to know another anonymous person online, that is.

P.S.

ASD? I'm afraid I have no idea what that stands for. I'm not really good with abbreviations and on a semi-related side note: especially when people use them for titles of games it can REALLY annoy me, because then I have to invest time and energy into finding out which game they are talking about, because I don't want to ask and come across as an unknowing individual, whenever I can avoid it.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Yeah, I haven't picked up too much of the Wii U rereleases on Switch either. I did get Tokyo Mirage Sessions on Switch, since I never had it on Wii U. I might get Captain Toad since I love that game, plus it's got the SMO levels and the Special Episode DLC, but I'm in no rush to get it. Maybe when it goes on sale one day.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Island: D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic