Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,441 to 47,460 of 96,490

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx I'll have to look up the name of that movie, so I'll let you know soon as I'll get around to that.

@Heavyarms55 If it concerns anything Pokémon related, then it definitely wasn't me.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX That would be what a spy would say!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 It's true! I know nothing about no 4 gyms...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Very Spy-Like! @Eel grab the car battery and jumper cables! @Tyranexx get the waterboard! It's interrogation time!

Eel

And that's how we found out Thanos was the leader of a Pokemon Go Floater ring, he had multiple iPhones always connected to the game set to different major cities.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

Team Titan! You'll NEVER get me. Insolent pests...

Vinny

Wow i can't believe december starts tomorrow

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

It's 1 December 2020.
And i have 28 days to finish my Calendar 2021 projects. 😳
Last year i was very late to finish my Animal Kick & Boxer calendar 2020 in 2 versions.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

How's everyone doing? I'm doing fine - I did some Christmas decorating while listening to winter-themed Nintendo music. Oh, and I played a little bit of AC:NH too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 I am back to babysitting the kid while he does his virtual learning. Then we went out for a walk and some Pokemon Go. We beat a couple raids but sadly the Azelfs ran from him. He didn't even have enough stardust for me to trade him one. But it worked out because right after he got a shiny Goldeen.

And I have been redoing a bunch of things on my island in ACNH. Moved two villagers and redid their yards, redid the yards for 2 others. Rebuilt my orchard, my cafe, and my gym areas. Moved a bunch of trees too.

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I have to cut my playing video game time a little bit to keep focus finishing my calendar 2021 projevts.
I will made 2 different calendars 2021 with 2 different themes.
Right now, i'm working on finishing my Avian Kickboxers wings as they take a lot of time to finish.

Btw, you didn't know Initial D ?
Maybe this parody video will explain about Initial D.

The iconic thing from Initial D was Super Eurobeat songs.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Oh that's good that he got the shiny Goldeen. Hope his school work is going well. I really should figure out what the heck I'm going to do with all these flowers on my island. One of these days, hopefully. lol

@Anti-Matter Oh I see, good luck with your calendars. Yeah I just never heard of it, thanks for showing the video to me. I'm getting anime vibes from watching it, lol.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
i dunno why the last couple been doing that.
they tryna hold a playa down

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 Yes, I bet someone was! It's not like these posts are public or anything.... I'll check that gym later this week when it warms up outside a little. I'm sure whoever flipped it will appreciate the turnover if it hasn't been already. I do need to be careful though; it's an old church that was abandoned in the 90s. There's still an operating cemetery there (which is also a stop), so I'm careful to not arouse suspicion (especially this time of year) in case someone gets the wrong idea.

Congrats on the kid getting a shiny Goldeen! Hopefully its stats are better than the one I caught lol. I didn't realize they'd just added that particular shiny form to the game until I searched it.

Oooh, waterboarding you say? Digs waterboard and other instruments of torture out of imaginary crypt basement

@ThanosReXXX No rush. Whenever you get around to it is fine with me!

You forgot the "Blasted meddling kids" bit.

@MarioLover92 I'm doing pretty good, started voluntarily working from home this week and intend to keep it that way at least until the holidays are through. I grabbed the equipment I'd need from work before the long weekend. Not that I can't work from home with what I normally have sitting around, but it's not really optimal for the long-term.

Still gaming, naturally. I'm close to finishing Secret of Mana for the first time on the Switch and am gradually working my way through Pushmo on the 3DS.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I didn't see any shiny goldeens, but I finally got enough candy to evolve one of these. It was the one kanto pokemon I was missing.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Oh that's great to hear! Yeah it's ideal to have all the necessities for work, so it was good you got a hold of that equipment. I do see what you mean too - before COVID, I had a tendency to do my college work on campus rather than home. That kind of environment allowed me to focus more, plus I could get help if I deem it necessary.

I like your profile picture, by the way! I might have a holiday-themed one, too.

HotGoomba

@MarioLover92 I'm currently doing great, I'm 100%ing Spider-Man PS4 (my first ever 100%), getting back into Pikmin 3 Deluxe, and playing party games with family that I live with.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

MarioVillager92

@HotGoomba___Rebrand That's good - besides AC:NH I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D and Persona 4 Golden. I wanna get my hands on that Super Mario All-Stars theme for Tetris 99 too.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
not my actual hand...my hand is much sexier than that
nevertheless i bought this crap

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic