Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,461 to 47,480 of 96,562

HotGoomba

@MarioLover92 I think that I might eventually play a Persona game, but my PC can't even handle ten open tabs, so I might have to wait for a likely but unconfirmed Ps4 or Switch version.

Never been hugely interested in Zelda, but I've enjoyed Breath of the Wild, so I'll eventually finish that, especially since Immortals Fenyx Rising is getting mixed to average reviews.

Haven't played AC:NH in a while, but I might get back into it next year.

I don't play Tetris 99 lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Heavyarms55

@MarioLover92 Thanks. I'm glad he got it because he was pretty bummed about both Azelf running.

And you do have quite a lot of flowers on your island.

@Tyranexx Thanks! And also, did you notice the Espurr raids? Here comes Gen 6! I beat two Azelf and an Espur today and it gave me enough candy to finally get Haxorus!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HotGoomba

@ogo79 I don't know what to say about the pins...

Tyranexx

@Eel Goldeen isn't a common spawn here, so that's why I was even bothering with them: to stock up on candy!

@MarioLover92 Out of all the positives of working from home - less interruptions, no commute, existing in your own space - you've hit on the main negative; I focus better at actual work lol. Some days are better than others, but sometimes it's REALLY hard to focus when I'm surrounded by things I both need and want to do. It partially depends on what I'm working on at the time lol.

On the profile pic: Thanks! Wasn't sure what I wanted at first, so I searched Dragon Quest Christmas goodies. Then I narrowed it down to Slimes. They're cute little boogers.

@Heavyarms55 Woohoo, Haxorus! One of the best dragon types IMO. Outside of gifting and a bit of catching today, I haven't really been out; I knew Gen 6 Pokemon were coming, but I didn't think it'd be this soon! I'll keep an eye out for any Espurr when on the way to/from a routine appointment tomorrow.

@HotGoomba___Rebrand Trust me, this is normal ogo79 behavior.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

OH

That's right, Espurr is new, isn't it?! I totally saw one in a raid and just though "eh I probably have that already!". Darn.

And yeah in the years I've been playing I had only ever seen two goldeens until last week.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I did get the Espurr from a raid. I don't know if they are spawning in the wild just yet. It might have been a teaser. But I imagine soon we will see more.

And I quite like Haxorus. I bred a shiny back in gen 6. And I actually managed another shiny one from a raid in Shield. It's high on my list and certainly one of the better designs out of gen 5. It's also even rarer than Hydreigon is in Go right now. At least we had that event that gave us a few Dieno for research tasks. And I have seen a very small handful of Gible in the wild, even one Gabite. But the Axew I got from a 10km egg and haven't seen another one since. Supposedly it was in raids at some point, but if that happened, it must have been for a very limited time. I don't recall ever seeing them.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Absolutely. I mean I've got my consoles, games, DVDs, and all that fun stuff at my place. I'd love to play/watch them but I don't wanna get too distracted from my school work, lol. I have a career to look forward to, after all!

And you're welcome. I've played a few Dragon Quest games, including the DQXI demo. I liked them quite a bit. And yeah the Slimes are pretty cute. For myself, I did find this picture on Mario Wiki, as well as that one. Not sure which one to use as my profile pic during the holidays, lol. Perhaps the first one?

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@ogo79 I'm a SUCKER for pins I have you know, I need this.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

In the next ten min Its going to be the holaday session FOR REAL It will be december 1st,

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

HotGoomba

@daisygurl Ok so either you found the elf on the shelf in the box OR you found the elf on the shelf dead in the box.

Edit: lol @Eel thanks for editing it

Edited on by HotGoomba

Eel

Did you try leaving a bag of GBA cartridges out? Everyone knows that's the WiiU Elf's favorite snack.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HotGoomba

@daisygurl He (or she) could've been tired of being underpaid by Santa Claus.

Heavyarms55

Oh cool. My Pokestop submission in Go got approved. Honestly didn't expect that to work. Lol

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic