Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 96,537

Jaz007

I played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate co-op for the first time yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I played with friend who brought his 3DS and the game over while I played on Wii U.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

I played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate co-op for the first time yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I played with friend who brought his 3DS and the game over while I played on Wii U.

it is awesome especcially in quests with 2 or more of the same kind of monster I do hunting races with my cousin to see who kills the monster first also I don't know if it's just impression but multiplayer seems to give more rewards than usual(got 2 full armors in 1 day playing with my cousin)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what!?!?!? I thought it was only two guys but now I've checked the usernames there are 3 of them! but heck in NL the fastest way to stand out is having cool avatars(or at least different ones) and I don't know why but the first user that comes to mind when I see someone without avatar is that guy that keeps ranting in every NL article what was the name again?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Drawdler

@Gioku Hahaha I dunno why but that topic made me laugh so hard! For some reason, I've always found leaving the default avatar on on a site to be a bit "creepy"...

And all of them have no signature either!

I pretty much always find that if you use an actual avatar on a site then people seem to pay more attention to you

Anyone replaying/replayed any games lately? I just finished replaying Spyro: Year of The Dragon(and still replaying Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D- if that counts, I played through the original Wii version before).

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

Nibelilt wrote:

Anyone replaying/replayed any games lately? I just finished replaying Spyro: Year of The Dragon(and still replaying Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D- if that counts, I played through the original Wii version before).

I haven't had time to replay anything recently, since I just got four new games! I haven't beaten any of them yet! ...I'm playing them all interchangeably, so they're all about half-finished at the moment!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

anyone in the mood for a 4 player battle on Pokémon XY later? so far there are only two players and one(@Gioku) is gone for a while.

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

anyone in the mood for a 4 player battle on Pokémon XY later? so far there are only two players and one(@Gioku) is gone for a while.

Heh, I'm game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

Captain_Toad wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Heh, I'm game.

ok so we need one more(and wait @Gioku too it was his idea )

my Backloggery

Jaz007

@GuSilverFlame Yeah, as a rule of thumb I don't take what avatarless people say seriously.

Jaz007

Nathan_Wv10

Jaz007 wrote:

@GuSilverFlame Yeah, as a rule of thumb I don't take what avatarless people say seriously.

I am the exact same aha, they just come across as bots to me when they don't have a picture. A picture gives a member a bit more uniqueness and personality.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Nathan_Wv10 hmm... another family guy logo... you might do alright here...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Metroidlink

@gioku about that thread you mentioned earlier, I found something that might be interesting Check out the Bravely Default friend exchange thread in the online gaming section. 90% is without avatar

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku this video is awesomely mad!!!!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Alright guys wait just one second: I've got one more video:

...I've really jumped in at the deep end this time!
...this one's got a surprise ending... I'm warning you now!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic