Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 2,532

jedgamesguy

@CactusMan Man what is it with NintendoLife Artists and their YouTube accounts?! First @zuljaras (and yes the lowercase is intended) and now no caps again! What blasphemy! ;p

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

@CactusMan I was only joking! But spelling can save lives!

@Zuljaras I was just making fun of the fact that CactusMan and yourself both have lowercase YouTube channels!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Zuljaras

Yesterday I sat down and drew some assets for Castletoria. As you can see this is the garden area of the Castle with statues and many vegetation

I drew this on an iPad and it is quite enjoyable than sitting in front of a desk like I used to do it

The main character on the left I just use for scale.

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

BruceCM

So, how much of the game is done, @Zuljaras ....? Ready for the 1st demo or something?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Most of the planning is done but right now I have to clean up the code for the first boss and finish the first and second areas of the game as they will be in the demo.

There is so much left to be done or remade.

jedgamesguy

Damn @Zuljaras, you're going all out with the capitalism! You're remaking a game that hasn't even come out yet...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Zuljaras

@TheJGG When you see something needs improvement or have better vision for it it is better to remake it before it is out

The main problem is laziness but I have a surge of determination to make my Castletoria playable to the public!

BruceCM

Cool, @Zuljaras ..... I hope it'll be the HD Remastered version, then!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Anti-Matter

I repost my hand drawing of Sergeant Burly and Slugger here.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Zuljaras wrote:

The UI looks pretty sleek, especially the skulls as health bars. Only way is up!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Zuljaras

@TheJGG thanks but that was long ago. I did not know how to properly build the systems I now have in place.

The major discoveries were:
1. Leveling
2. Equipment
3. Inventory
4. Saving - I went through 2 saving iterations to make it work and I have encryption in place so players can't edit the save files
5. Importing aninated object with joints with Spine 3D. This gives the effect of large minsters with many parts and joints!
6. And the biggest one! Moving platforms in ANY direction ... that was the worst to figure out!

But now that I have started learning little Java Script and C# I know why things work the way the do

Zuljaras

@GrailUK Yes! I was quite surprised! But the 3 winning pieces were beyond amazing! No competition at all! Especially the one where Belmont and Dracula play StreetVania on SNES

GrailUK

@BruceCM Yes, I've changed my mind. It's Alucard!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

@Zuljaras Yep, I hoped that one would win lol. Ah well, mental note, next time one something like this happens again, don't just throw somthing out that took 10 mins hahaha

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

BruceCM

Oh, who was it originally, then, @GrailUK .... ? I'm pretty sure it isn't Legolas or Spock, at least, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic