Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,547

Zuljaras

@GrailUK Seeing this I think it is better for me to just order the Ultimate edition as there is no chance to win it
I am just going to wait for them to announce the track in the Shadow box. If it is not Bloody Tears I will save some money and order the basic edition

Edited on by Zuljaras

GrailUK

@Zuljaras Very kind of you to say mate, but honestly, your figurine is ace! (And yeah, I'll be getting the standard edition heheh) My fave track is beginning so I would be chuffed to bits if it's that one.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Zuljaras

@GrailUK Most people like my figures more than my drawings which means I have to practice more and try out new things. Sculpting is easier than drawing ... I hope that with more paintings I get better!

GrailUK

@Zuljaras Oh no! Sorry, I didn't mean anything like that at all!

Zuljaras

@GrailUK Haha no! I am not offended or anything like that. I simply observe it and it makes me try even harder I see how people react to my sculptures and my drawings

I am not offended by almost anything

GrailUK

@Zuljaras Phew!

BruceCM

I wouldn't like to be on the panel having to judge between the entries.... Probably be plenty of good ones, as well as the entries from you 2 👍

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GrailUK

@BruceCM I just sketch for fun. I am under no illusions I'm going to win lol

BruceCM

Well, it's difficult to directly compare your sketches with the figurines, @GrailUK.... But do it for fun is a good idea, you can't lose that way

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GrailUK

@CactusMan Thanks, man.

Anti-Matter

I repost my Yokai Watch hand drawings here so everybody can see them.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

THUNDERM00SE

I am not sure if I'm in the right discussion but I am a composer, musician, graphic designer and writer. I've been working on a YouTube channel and the first episode premiers this saturday! It's a channel about gaming, retro games, nintendo, popculture, film and how they relate to each other. I use my own music in all of my video's, which is one of the ways I will try to distinct myself.
I decided to make my gamer handle into a brand and the name of the channel: THUNDERM00SE. It's a refrence to a fictional pokemon which will be the channel's mascotte! I will reach out to artists (comic, anime etc) to make this part of the vision realised!
The channel will go live this saturday but in the meantime you can find me on instagram: @thunderm00se

I would love to get more followers, collaborate with others and become an active part of the retrogaming/nintendo community! In the best of worlds it might lead to professional opportunities but for now its just pure passion!

Follow me: @thunderm00se and please share your YouTubechannels, blogs, artist pages etc with me and I will befriend and check out your work! Note that I really like to make friends in this community and I'm not just trying to advertise. Recent times have been lonely for me aswell as many others around the world.

Thank you all in advance and have the loveliest of days!

PS: also feel free to add me on switch online!

Edited on by THUNDERM00SE

HowLongToBeat: THUNDERM00SE

-Handheld collector-

Nintendo/retro gaming/film/popculture YouTube channel 'Thunderm00se' coming up!

www.soundcloud.com/dennisvansomeren

Switch Friend Code: SW-3433-0274-3045 | My Nintendo: Denman88

Zuljaras

@THUNDERM00SE hmmm this is looks like advertising and wanting more followers. Perhaps you should share your work here and NOT ask for followers on social media channels.

Perhaps post your music here and ask for opinions if people are interested.

THUNDERM00SE

@Zuljaras off to a great start! Did not mean to offend, I am just starting out and am not completely versed in all the do's and dont's. Learning as I go along. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

-Handheld collector-

THUNDERM00SE

@Zuljaras no, you know what. Because you felt the need to put me in my place I will elaborate.

My father passed away two months ago with whom I was in a band and I've been trying to make sense of life and kind of find a new life goal since. My passion for nintendo, following this channel, reading posts on these forums and working on my own channel helped me through some of the times. People think you may get a lot of support when you lose the one who matters most to you but sometimes it's quite the oppositie. I am genuinly looking to make friends, to find some community and I really am an okay guy not trying to take advantage of this website in anyway. I've actually been kind of nervous to post this and then the first response get is this. I completely get it from your perspective, it's just sad..

-Handheld collector-

Zuljaras

@THUNDERM00SE That is pretty hard

Still I do not know what support you could get on a gaming website except for games. If you focus on what you love doing you will feel better.

The only reason I responded to you like that is because of:

1. "I've been working on a YouTube channel and the first episode premiers this saturday!"
2. "I would love to get more followers"
3. "in the meantime you can find me on instagram: @thunderm00se"
4. "Follow me: @thunderm00se and please share your YouTubechannels, blogs, artist pages etc with me"

They way we post things here is we do something like drawing, sculpture etc. and post it. YouTube videos are permitted but only to show what you have done.

It is stated in the rules of site here
https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

jedgamesguy

@THUNDERM00SE First, welcome to NL, and I sincerely hope you enjoy your time!

Rules are rules of course, but posting your work's literally the point of the thread, so have at! I'm also a 'musician' so that first post more or less gave me incentive to put my own work in.

Nonetheless it is worth defending Zuljaras, because while the Community rules say the following;

Do not beg; Begging for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to; asking users to visit a website; asking users to visit a YouTube channel; asking for a download code; etc.

Posts simply to promote your own website, YouTube channel, social media account etc. are not allowed. Instead, you are allowed to include a link in your forum signature.

... you ARE allowed to post your work here, otherwise there'd be little ways to show artistry!

Anyhow, can't wait to see your work!

Edit: @Zuljaras beat me to it, but we say the same thing more or less.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

THUNDERM00SE

I understand and will go about things differently in the future. Thanks I guess for at least making sure I will not make this mistake again.

-Handheld collector-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic