Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,894

DefHalan

TwilightAngel wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I am the only one that wants Retro to finish the DKCR trilogy.

No you're not alone i rather have this than a new Metroid game honestly.

I don't even really care if Retro finishes the trilogy, even though I think they should. Retro finishing the trilogy and a new Metroid game being announce are not at odds as much as some people think. I wouldn't mind seeing both. In fact, I would love to see what other studios could do with Metroid.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Grumblevolcano

DefHalan wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I don't even really care if Retro finishes the trilogy, even though I think they should. Retro finishing the trilogy and a new Metroid game being announce are not at odds as much as some people think. I wouldn't mind seeing both. In fact, I would love to see what other studios could do with Metroid.

I think Other M is the main reason why most people are of the view that a new Metroid has to be by Retro.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I think Other M is the main reason why most people are of the view that a new Metroid has to be by Retro.

I didn't play much but the gameplay I did experience of Other M, I enjoyed. Wouldn't mind another in that gameplay style.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TOUGHDUDE94

E3 2015 3DS and WII U predictions

-----------------------------------------------3DS-----------------------------------------------------------------

1.Mario Kart 7 update for Amiibo and DLC(more details in the next direct)
2.Fire Emblem if
3.SNES and GBA for 3DS virtual console
4.Donkey Kong 64 remake for 3DS with GBC rare games
5.Surprize 3DS game
6.Metriod 3D or F-zero 3D
7.Animal Crossing Happy Home

-------------------------------------------WII U---------------------------------------------------------------

1.Star Fox U or HD
2.Metriod U or HD
3.Paper Mario HD
4.Animal Crossing HD or U to release same day as Happy Home on 3DS
5.Neo Geo,Gamecube,and Dreamcast for Wii U virtual console
6.Super Mario Sunshine 2 or Galaxy 3
7.A new Retro IP

------------------------------------Both 3DS and WII U----------------------------------------------

1.Rodea Sky Soldier
2.Genesis and Turbo Grafx 16 game for virtual console
3.Diddy Kong Racing 2
4.New Smash DLC
a,new characters
b.New stages

---------------------------------------------Amiibo------------------------------------------------------

1.More Amiibo phases
2.Re-Release of past Amiibo
3.Sales Figures for Amiibo
4.More apologies for lack of Amiibo

-------------------------------------------3RD Party Games-----------------------------------------

1.Mega Man classic collection(3DS)
2.Mega Man HD(WII U)
3.Monster Hunter X cross(3DS)
4.Harvest Moon(WII U)
5.Mosnter Hunter Stories(3DS)
6.Monster Hunter 5 U(WII U)
7.Mario and Sonic and rio games(WII U,3DS)
8.Skylanders Supercharged(WII,WII U,3DS)with Amiibo compat.
9.SEGA 3D Classics phase 2b.

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

yokokazuo

I'm kind of worried about the supposedly short development time for Starfox, but I hope it is similar to Assault and includes online multiplayer. I recently picked it up and enjoy it a lot, the dual stick controls also work well for the on foot parts in my opinion so I wouldn't mind them coming back with some similar controls.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RR529

I had lots of time on my hands yesterday, so I rewatched all of last year's conferences from the big 3 to hype myself up (and the first two InuYasha movies, but that's a topic for a different thread).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

The first trailer for Shante 1/2 Genie Hero

So what pre-E3 gaming is everyone doing. Just started Sunset Overdrive and plan to catch up with Life is Strange and Game of Thrones later this weekend.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OmegaMetroid93

Been revisiting Starfox 64 for obvious reasons.
And I just got the new Rhythm Heaven on my japanese 3ds and it's super fun so far.
I really hope that game gets announced for a western release at E3.

OmegaMetroid93

kkslider5552000

I'm playing Splatoon. It's a pretty underground game, but I hope it catches on!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

JunkosBoobies

Been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire a bit. Nostalgia for Sapphire aside, it's a decent game. Also mixed in a little EarthBound...yeah, I have the RPG fever.

Speaking of the Mother series...a worldwide release of Mother 1 and 3 would be great, Nintendo. Thanks for that new 3D Mario, though.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

RR529

Arc Style: Solitaire (3DS eShop)

May seem like an odd choice, but it's something I can sit back & relax with while I'm looking up all the news.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

I for some reason just started playing TLoZ (NES) and ALttP on my Game Boy Micro again.

With Pokemon shuffle every now and then.

It's odd how I can play ALttP over and over again on the GBA with no problems, but can't bring myself to beat Ganon's tower on the WiiU's Virtual Console.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

Wait, is this the "what game are you playing" thread now? EDIT: Oh, Shinji said something. Nevermind.

I'm playing Splatoon and Kirby's Epic Yarn to psyche myself out for Splatoon and Epic Yarn: Now With More Yoshi.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

Apparently!

As long as it doesn't flood the thread too much, I guess it's ok?

But for detailed lists, I think we do have a thread for this.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Retro_on_theGo

Morpheel wrote:

I for some reason just started playing TLoZ (NES) and ALttP on my Game Boy Micro again.

It's odd how I can play ALttP over and over again on the GBA with no problems, but can't bring myself to beat Ganon's tower on the WiiU's Virtual Console.

Because handhelds master race.

Fazzie_Bear

My Predictions

Wii U

• Super Mario (Super Mario 64-esque 3D platformer)
  • Super Mario Bros.: Greatest Hits: Wii U Edition (consists of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Luigi's Mansion plus bonus content)
  • Mario Maker
  • Star Fox HD
  • Metroid (Prime-esque title)
  • Splatoon DLC
  • Hyrule Warriors DLC
  • SSB for Wii U DLC
  • Mario Kart 8 DLC
  • Animal Crossing HD
  • Paper Mario HD
  • The Legend of Zelda HD update (no trailer, rather screens, progress report, and plans)
  • eShop plans (new downloadable exclusives, new Virtual Console platform Nintendo GameCube, cross-platform purchase deals between Wii U and 3DS)

3DS

• Super Mario Bros.: 30th Anniversary Compilation: 3DS Edition (consists of Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and New Super Mario Bros. plus bonus content)
  • Hyrule Warriors 3DS
  • Kirby (spin-off title)
  • Diddy Kong Racing 3DS (sequel to N64 original with new cast)
  • SSB for 3DS DLC
  • New IP
  • eShop plans (new downloadable titles, introduction of Virtual Console platforms GBA, SNES, and DS on the 3DS eShop, and cross-platform purchase deals between 3DS and Wii U)

Misc.

• Nintendo theme park attractions
  • New rewards program
  • Mobile game

Also, I predict Nintendo and Sega shall renew their partnership. "Sonic II" is actually Sonic: Mach II, a non-canon title being developed by some third-party company, whomever that might be, and Sonic Anniversary is a canon title set to be released next year. I'm not sure whether that'll be something like Sonic Generations, or something new altogether. Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Sonic: Mach II, and Mario & Sonic 2016 will kick off the deal.

Edited on by Fazzie_Bear

Currently playing: Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Amiibo Collection: Link (SSB4), Luigi (SSB4), Pac-Man(SSB4), Mega Man (SSB4)
Most Anticipated Game: FNAF World

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Because handhelds master race.

Oh right I totally forgot.

It's either that or the shovel.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

mystman12

I'm not really playing anything for E3 hype, although my sister and I are on a real Kirby Air Ride kick right now, more so than usual. I also recently bought Pokemon Snap from a thrift store and I'm enjoying that! Honestly though I just haven't had much free time, as I fell behind on my schoolwork and still have a bit to finish up... Being homeschooled is both a blessing and a curse.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

iKhan

Interesting thing I noticed. As far as 1st party offerings go, the Wii U doesn't currently have any Adventure or RPG games. And the only 1st Party game with a heavy exploration focus is Pikmin 3 (WWHD doesn't count).

Among what's coming out in the near future, it's just XCX.

So as far as the new Wii U games we see, we might see a skew towards those types of games. Paper Mario, Metroid, a true 3D platformer, etc.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.