Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 1 to 20 of 1,894

IceClimbers

So E3 is 100 days away. Doesn't seem like it's been that long since last year's E3. Note that this thread isn't Nintendo-exclusive. It won't really be updated until we actually get some news (likely Nintendo's announcement of their E3 plans). I only made the thread so that there is one in advance for when the time comes and so that there won't be multiple threads.

With Bethesda hosting a press conference for the first time, there should be some major bombs dropped coughFallout4cough. They're up first too.

Will be interesting to see if Microsoft has their own version of Treehouse Live this year, considering Sony has already used the idea during the PlayStation Experience so I fully expect them to do so again at E3.

REMINDER: Keep hype levels under control. If gameplay isn't shown, then don't expect the game to look/play that way. CGI and pre-rendered footage can be deceptive!

EDIT: Here's dates and times for everything:

Untitled

EDIT 2: Changed the times to reflect the table posted later in the thread.

Confirmed Games:

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft)
  • Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft)
  • The Division (Ubisoft)
  • Doom (Bethesda)
  • Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
  • Halo 5 Guardians (Microsoft)
  • Forza 6 (Microsoft)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (Microsoft/Square Enix)
  • Fable Legends (Microsoft)
  • Gears of War (Microsoft)
  • Rock Band 4 (Harmonix)
  • Mario Maker (Nintendo)
  • Star Fox (Nintendo)
  • Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst (EA)
  • Plants vs Zombies (EA)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (Activision)
  • Guitar Hero Live (Activision)
  • Skylanders Superchargers (Activision)
  • Destiny expansion (Activision/Bungie)
  • Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Disney Interactive)
  • Batman Arkham Knight (Warner Bros/Rocksteady)
  • Mad Max (Warner Bros)
  • Lego Dimensions (Warner Bros)
  • Battleborn (2K Games)
  • XCOM 2 (2K Games)
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Square Enix)
  • Street Fighter V (Capcom)
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection (Capcom)
  • Resident Evil Zero Remastered (Capcom)
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Capcom)

Confirmed to NOT be at E3:

• Zelda U (Nintendo)
  • Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix)
  • Titanfall 2 (EA/Respawn)
  • Quantum Break (Microsoft/Remedy)
  • Scalebound (Microsoft/Platinum Games)
  • Crackdown (Microsoft)
  • Nintendo NX
  • Nintendo mobile games
  • Quality of Life

Announced:

• Smash DLC
  • Earthbound Beginnings
  • Blast Ball

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Inkling

The hype train cannot be kept under control!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

IceClimbers

Inkling wrote:

We're just checking tickets right now

Peach64

The most exciting thing for me is we're going to be seeing mainly games that aren't being held back by the 360 and PS3. It was understandable that a lot of the stuff last year was still on the older consoles as they've have all started develop before the launch of the new machines, and publishers had no idea how well they were going to sell.

Peach64

zoroarkrules25

Pretty Pumped! Hoping Nintendo comes in for a win again!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

IceClimbers

Agreed. I think what's interesting is that Sony will have new games to talk about as The Order 1886 and Bloodborne will be out by then. Those two games, alongside Destiny, took so much time during Sony's recent press conferences.

I think it will also be interesting to see what Nintendo does now that they can't ride off of Smash. Zelda, Star Fox, Devil's Third, and XCX will have to carry the hype. If they announce Metroid, they'll be good. Also worth noting is that all but the previously mentioned games they announced last year will be out, so Nintendo should have some new announcements.

Microsoft, on the other hand, I'm a bit skeptical about. This is because the majority of the exclusives they announced last year aren't out yet, so they'll take up a good amount of time. Combine that with all of the multiplats they'll show off, and there might not be much time left for new announcements. Halo 5, Forza 6, Scalebound, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Crackdown, Quantum Break, and Phantom Dust should all be there.

IceClimbers

Tops wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Inkling wrote:

We're just checking tickets right now

But have the brakes been checked? Last year I'm pretty sure they broke somewhere between Treehouse Live and Splatoon

No brakes this year!

LzWinky

This thread isn't limited to Nintendo, but they will have the only interesting show

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sportsfan1712
  • Nintendo:
    First, I'll think they'll show a trailer of recently released games/DLC to start off the thing. Then, it will be time for the games! I see them showing off DLC for smash/mk/hw and maybe even splatoon! Then I see them showing off all of the eShop games. After that, they'll move on to games like XC, SMT X FE (if its not cancelled), D3, Starfox, Zelda, and any other previously announced game. I also see announcements of new games from Next Level Games, Platinum games (maybe), and Retro Studios! I see a mario sports game for Wii U coming out. Also, I see them showing off the rest of the smash amiibo. I see them showing off some mario amiibo, and maybe a new amiibo series (Zelda is probably the top candidate, as it is big enough to have and amiibo series). They'll also add amiibo functionality to new games, and maybe some old games like Nintendo Land or SM3DW. I see them announcing VC for GCN/N64/Dreamcast/Genesis, also announcing a slew of new titles for it. Then, there will probably be one big game reveal. After that, they'll stream through treehouse and other stuff like that!
  • Sony:
    I see them focusing on AAA titles like Uncharted, and other stuff. I also see a new Sly game coming, maybe ratchet and clank. We'll get some new tips and other great things from them. Also, I think the Vita will get 5 new exclusives announced to boost sales for it.
  • Microsoft:
    They'll have a good conference, focusing on AAA games like Halo 5/Forza/other stuff. Also, I think Banjo Kazooie and Battletoads will be announced, and microsoft will announce their on fighting game. (like smash, ps allstars)

Sup

TOUGHDUDE94

1. We will see signs of the 3ds and new 3ds replacement or gen 9 starting
2.some tech demo of a rough mario game and sone rough details on the handheld and the project name
3. More wii u games and some 3ds games like pokemon and ome other games for it
4.N64 and ds vc games for wii u and something like ds games on 3ds like wii downloads for wii u
5.Some 3rd party vc games also turbo and neo geo pocket for the 3ds vc and some more game gear games on vc
6.mOre on fire emblem if and zelda wii u and some suprize games
7. Spotpasses coming on that week for the 3ds and a puzzle panel for everyone at e3 and those who are not like the past 3 years at e3 and a street pass weekend thing with more special miis that will come the week of e3 and a nintendo direct
8.na gets nintendo anime channel so we can be quiet about that and some videos clming yo the e shop for paid download

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

Also genesis games coming to 33ds and wii u with snes 3d classics and sega gba 3d classics

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

And a rare game coming to the 3ds a remake of donkey kong 64 and a remake of diddy kong racing ds or the n64 remake

TOUGHDUDE94

IceClimbers

Current predictions (we'll get a far better idea as we get closer to June):

• Bethesda (since they're up first):
    -Doom
    -Something related to Elder Scrolls Online
    -Some surprise announcement
    -Fallout 4
  • Microsoft:
    -Starts off with this year's Call of Duty
    -Forza 6
    -Killer Instinct Season 3
    -Phantom Dust
    -Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain (it's MS's turn to show it this year)
    -Some new 3rd party games
    -Crackdown
    -Scalebound
    -Rise of the Tomb Raider
    -Indie reel
    -A previously announced 3rd party game (Star Wars Battlefront?)
    -Halo 5
    -Battletoads
  • EA:
    -This year's Madden, NHL, and FIFA
    -Star Wars Battlefront
    -Mass Effect 4
    -Mirror's Edge
    -Battlefield Hardline DLC
  • Ubisoft:
    -The Division
    -Rainbow Six Siege
    -Assassins Creed Victory
    -Just Dance 2016
    -Some other game
  • Sony:
    -No Man's Sky
    -Street Fighter V
    -Until Dawn
    -Assassins Creed Victory
    -20 minutes of indie games
    -Hellblade
    -Tearaway Unfolded
    -New Exclusive announced
    -Another new exclusive announced
    -Uncharted 4
  • Nintendo:
    -Star Fox
    -SMT x FE (if it's not cancelled)
    -This year's Pokemon (announced before E3)
    -Devil's Third
    -Animal Crossing U
    -Something amiibo related
    -New game announcement from Next Level Games
    -Some other new game announcement
    -Xenoblade Chronicles X
    -Zelda
    -New game from Retro Studios (Metroid?)
    -New game for 3DS revealed at a developers roundtable

Edited on by IceClimbers

cookiex

Nintendo's showing will be interesting since they've been holding back on new game announcements since last year's E3. Excluding small download titles there's been three titles for 3DS (one is a remake that's already out, the second is a puzzle game packaged with a localized title and the third will be soon releasing in Japan by the time E3 happens) and zero for Wii U, and several studios/devteams are approaching that time-frame where they've worked long enough on a new game to have something to show. Then of course there's likely to be full gameplay reveals of Star Fox and Zelda which is giddy.

Microsoft is most likely going to focus on titles they announced last year given that several of them were only CG trailers with no gameplay. Halo 5, Crackdown, Forza 6, Scalebound, Phantom Dust will all have gameplay reveals. Given that a new Gears of War has been teased it'll likely be the big new reveal of the show. The third parties will fill out the rest.

Sony like Nintendo seems to have been holding back on major new game announcements so I expect a similar flood, with Uncharted to lead the show. Project Morpheus will get plenty of attention as well.

Edit: Bethesda's holding a conference? Fallout 4 and/or a new Elder Scrolls confirmed.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

IceClimbers

Oh my god, how did I forget Mario Maker and some other 30th anniversary related stuff for Nintendo? That's guaranteed. That will likely come second, after Star Fox. I have a gut feeling that Star Fox will be shown first.

Also, how much do you guys wanna bet that Sony starts off with No Man's Sky?

shingi_70

cookiex wrote:

Nintendo's showing will be interesting since they've been holding back on new game announcements since last year's E3. Excluding small download titles there's been three titles for 3DS (one is a remake that's already out, the second is a puzzle game packaged with a localized title and the third will be soon releasing in Japan by the time E3 happens) and zero for Wii U, and several studios/devteams are approaching that time-frame where they've worked long enough on a new game to have something to show. Then of course there's likely to be full gameplay reveals of Star Fox and Zelda which is giddy.

Microsoft is most likely going to focus on titles they announced last year given that several of them were only CG trailers with no gameplay. Halo 5, Crackdown, Forza 6, Scalebound, Phantom Dust will all have gameplay reveals. Given that a new Gears of War has been teased it'll likely be the big new reveal of the show. The third parties will fill out the rest.

Sony like Nintendo seems to have been holding back on major new game announcements so I expect a similar flood, with Uncharted to lead the show. Project Morpheus will get plenty of attention as well.

Edit: Bethesda's holding a conference? Fallout 4 and/or a new Elder Scrolls confirmed.

Expect two Rare games, Twisted Pixel, and Lionhead at the microsoft event.

Bethseda will probably be Fallout 4, Doom, Dishonored 2, Wolfenstien full sequel.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Yoshi

Don't forget about Fire Emblem!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Chaoz

This thread is lacking bingo. We have to fix that. (If my bingo chart is crap I'm willing to give a base)
http://i.imgur.com/aBmKg6G.png
Also hello new page.

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

cookiex

shingi_70 wrote:

Expect two Rare games, Twisted Pixel, and Lionhead at the microsoft event.

Question is how many will just be CG teasers...

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.