Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,448

minecraftemery

Guys… Super Mario Odyssey, Jump Up Super Star! Aka the main theme song and the best song ever.

Currently Playing:

Idk

Switch Friend Code: SA-2504-2595-1902 | My Nintendo: Emery

Fizza

On the topic of Yuzo Koshiro, god I love Go Straight and Dreamer. Easily some of my favourite songs in video games and honestly the main reason I kept going with Streets of Rage 2 after the first level, which ended up becoming one of my favourite games ever now.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Fizza wrote:

If there's ever a song that I adore from SMG that no one talks about, its the Star Festival theme. There's something so whimsically magical about it at the beginning before it takes on the whole new meaning of a journey's end after 100%ing everything. I've 100% Galaxy twice at this point and I'm always excited to come back full circle and hear this masterpiece again.

I love that theme, too! It's really cheerful and right at the start of the game, it goes to show just how amazing this soundtrack can be. All the music in Super Mario Galaxy is great, but I think my favorite track is the theme for Good Egg Galaxy. I'd say it provides the perfect feeling for starting off a brand new adventure in space.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Solaine

I really love this games Soundtrack as a whole, but the main Theme sticks with me the most. Here is hoping that it will release on something different than Xbox one day

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Fizza

Do you want me to ruin a great Pokemon song? The beginning of Sunyshore City reminds me of Last Christmas.

Fizza

I have been OBSESSED with V2 of the Cobalt Coastlands 1 theme from Pokemon Legends Arceus. WHY IS IT SO AMAZING.

Ninfan

There's a little tune at the start of Rick dangerous on zx spectrum . it's only a minute long but I use to love hearing it.

Ninfan

Fizza

I do love anxiety in the morning.

(I've been listening to this endlessly in preparation for Salmon Run returning in S3 and good lord, I forgot how amazing the techno and violins are in this)

Buizel

I've played many an RPG, but I don't think I've ever heard a (standard!) battle theme as killer as Battle Theme 1 in Octopath Traveler:

Listening to this track alone gets me pumped up for battle. People call it a grindy game...but who minds a grind when this is playing?

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic