Topic: The New Art Academy artwork

Posts 281 to 300 of 332

Lilifish

Very nice! This is my version:
Untitled

Art Academy gallery: Hatena Haiku

3DS Friend Code: 3222-5739-1637

zeldaautumn

Hello everyone. I just signed on here. I was looking for a place such as this that would discuss Art Academy on 3DS. I am working on the hand mini lesson and just downloaded Paint like Monet. I am debating whether to buy the Fur and Feathers lesson.
Here is my Koi on my DA account. I don't have all my AA work posted up anywhere or on my computer yet.
http://zeldaautumn.deviantart.com/art/Koi-352852770

@Dinsdale, I love your river piece. It has great depth.

zeldaautumn

supermom8924

Hello everyone, I really need some more Art Academy Friends, I only have a couple and would like to share custom lessons. Please add me if you are interested in sharing artwork. my FC is 0301-9780-3524. Thanks!

supermom8924

Dinsdale

This is a local place, about an hour hike away.
Untitled

Dinsdale

Waann

Amazing work, everyone. Dinsdale, I absolutely love this one.

@supermom8924 I'd be happy to add you if you want.

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-5346 | Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

supermom8924

Waann wrote:

Amazing work, everyone. Dinsdale, I absolutely love this one.

@supermom8924 I'd be happy to add you if you want.

Waann thanks for adding me, I added you too. Love your work!

supermom8924

supermom8924

akiraken thanks, I would love to add you. My FC is 0301-9780-3524.

I love Art Academy and Colors 3d. Hope to see lots of your work.

supermom8924

supermom8924

Dinsdale wrote:

This is a local place, about an hour hike away.
Untitled

Dinsdale, this is a beatiful painting. Would like to add you to my friend list. My FC is 0301-9780-3524.

supermom8924

akiraken

supermom8924 wrote:

akiraken thanks, I would love to add you. My FC is 0301-9780-3524.

I love Art Academy and Colors 3d. Hope to see lots of your work.

done

akiraken

supermom8924

akiraken,
I would love to add you back, but I need your friend code and I can't seem to find it.

supermom8924

akiraken

supermom8924 wrote:

akiraken,
I would love to add you back, but I need your friend code and I can't seem to find it.

sorry, i forgot to give it to you :

0473-7760-6381

akiraken

supermom8924

Akiraken, you have officially been added. Thanks!

supermom8924

akiraken

supermom8924 wrote:

Akiraken, you have officially been added. Thanks!

it's me thanking you.

akiraken

Fiv3Score

Does this game scratch up the bottom screen with all the swipes? Do most of you use a screen protector with it, or is it pretty safe without one? Just need an opinion as I really want to try this out. If it's necessary, I'll have to pick up a cheap screen protector somewhere and hope it doesn't leave behind a sticky mess. The Rocketfish ones sold at Best Buy are nintendo-liscenced, but still not sure about the quality..

Love all the artwork! amazing job everyone.

Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639
My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=104579
Mario Kart 7
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-ordered)

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639

Lilifish

Both my 3DS and DSi screen protectors are pretty much scratched... But I don't dare using my stylus on the screen without a good screen protector. There are different types available, like more transparent, or more resistant, even screen protectors that reduce reflexion.
I have tried a very cheap one, but it didn't last a month. And unfortunately sometimes my stylus falls on the floor, so it gets little edges on the tip, consequently it scratches the screen.
I don't know if this is of any help, but I would recommend a licensed one, try reading the reviews to see which one suits your purposes better =)

(By the way, I used to search on the DSi dictionary with a mechanical pencil, and as I always kept a screen protector on it the screen was never damaged )

Edited on by Lilifish

Fiv3Score

Lilifish wrote:

Both my 3DS and DSi screen protectors are pretty much scratched... But I don't dare using my stylus on the screen without a good screen protector. There are different types available, like more transparent, or more resistant, even screen protectors that reduce reflexion.
I have tried a very cheap one, but it didn't last a month. And unfortunately sometimes my stylus falls on the floor, so it gets little edges on the tip, consequently it scratches the screen.
I don't know if this is of any help, but I would recommend a licensed one, try reading the reviews to see which one suits your purposes better =)

(By the way, I used to search on the DSi dictionary with a mechanical pencil, and as I always kept a screen protector on it the screen was never damaged )

Thanks a lot for the reply, I just went out and bought a stylus/screen protector bundle.. and managed to apply it without any dust particles/bubbles after multiple attempts! The included styli are much more comfortable to hold than the tiny one that comes with the system, so that's a bonus! Hope it lasts though, doesn't look like the best quality.. but it'll do for now. I won't be getting this game till the end of the month sadly.. waiting for that special promotion.

Edited on by Fiv3Score

Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639
My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=104579
Mario Kart 7
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-ordered)

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639

Lilifish

That's great! I hope it serves your purpose well =)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic