Forums

Topic: Nintendo Badge Arcade

Posts 541 to 560 of 574

jump

Mega Man badges out in europe today

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Freelance

I just think they appear at the time when I no longer need to buy anymore plays, unless the rest of the food badges come out this month, or those Monster Hunter badges. Even though I don't even play the series, the badges look really cool.

Despite that, you have to buy 20 plays to 'get the whole set,' and I never found a reason to get 20 plays in one go, unless they let you pay a few here and a few there until you reach 20.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

zitpig

jump wrote:

Mega Man badges out in europe today

Yeah, too many in one go; I'm not a fan of MegaMan. I wish they'd just release all the badges over a period, rather than so many of any particular series in one go. I'm not against the badges or the series, but there are an awful lot.

[EDIT] That goes for all series, not just MegaMan BTW.

Edited on by zitpig

zitpig

jump

There's a half price badge sale going on at the moment due to it being out for 6 months now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Sisilly_G

Still a rip-off. It would still cost around AU$20 to acquire all of the badges that are currently available.

I've estimated that there are around 3000 badges currently available, and it would cost around AU$800 to acquire them all (calculated at an average of one play per badge), which says it all about the unscrupulousness of this utterly toxic business model.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

I said "on average". Some of the larger or strategically placed badges may require more than one attempt (as will the bomb/knock-back boards). One badge per play is a sensible estimation.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Freelance

The sale is EU only? See nothing in NA.

Do people actually want every single badge? I only get the ones I want, which isn't nearly as many as the ones I don't want.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

@NintyFan Yeah the Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam badges are really cool. I got all the Bowsers, all the Koopa Kids, some Luigi, and a couple more that I got 'cause they were in the way.

I am still waiting for the rest of the food badges, the Spheal badge, MH badges, and Star Fox (preferable with SNES design) badges. Yes I know the latter doesn't have badges, but one can hope.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Blue_Blur

I'm happy that I got all but one of the Luigi's from Paper Jam. Was hoping to get some of the Toads and Koopalings too, but Luigi was my #1 priority.

It's finally nice to see WarioWare getting more than one day in the arcade. Hopefully Rhythm Heaven will eventually get it's own week, too. For now I'm hoping for a super bonus badge, since I want Pirate Wario!

I don't even want to try that new catcher; it looks so tricky! I'm hoping the practice catcher will be this new crane soon so I can try it out. I'm glad none of the badges in the new catcher interests me. Good luck to anyone who wants them!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

Sorry to double post, but new Badge Arcade news! To celebrate the one year anniversary of Splatoon, new Splatoon badges are now available, with "special" ones, featuring:

Ashley & Nikki:

Untitled

And, of course... Arcade Bunny:

Untitled

4 new Thank You badges are available starting today as well.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Grumblevolcano

@Blue_Blur EU went down the Splatfest quiz route of which I got 2/3 right (forgot that singing won overall).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FriedSquid

You can't imagine my disappointment when the bunny asked me if I liked robots, and it was about Kirby. As much as I love Kirby, I was hoping that the Mega Man badges would have finally arrived to NA.

Yes I am still jealous of you Europe.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Grumblevolcano

So it looks like amiibo are coming to Nintendo Badge Arcade.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blue_Blur

They look pretty cool to me. Maybe not the ones in the packaging, but the amiibos by themselves would look nice on a home menu, imo. I wonder if it will only be Nintendo characters for the amiibo... I want a Sonic badge so badly! XD

Also, starting today in NA, two free plays all this week with most of the catchers being Zelda related. Two free plays is quite nice of them!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Randomname19

In Europe there's a badge of WarioWare's Ashley dressed like an inkling girl!It's hard to get tough...

Even the bunny's boss went to Los Angeles for E3.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Freelance

OMG The MH badges are out in NA!!! Several weeks worth of them!! The theme right now is a bunch of cute Felynes and some icons of items and weapons. Aw man, there's so many cute badges. I may have to start buying some, and the monster icons hasn't even appeared yet. I wish the system icons didn't have that stupid catgirl though. I hate catgirls.

Aw darn, no MH theme available.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

I guess nobody cares about MH badges, but darnit! I thought the monster badges would be coming right after the Felyne badges, but no!! Argh, I don't care about Rhythm Heaven or whatever it's called. I hope more MH badges come soon.

Freelance

Blue_Blur

Freelance wrote:

I guess nobody cares about MH badges, but darnit! I thought the monster badges would be coming right after the Felyne badges, but no!! Argh, I don't care about Rhythm Heaven or whatever it's called. I hope more MH badges come soon.

I think I remember the bunny saying that more Monster Hunter badges would be coming in a couple of weeks after the Felyne badges. So the wait shouldn't be too long!

I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter though, so I'm fine with the Rhythm Heaven badges this week.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.