Forums

Topic: Nintendo Badge Arcade

Posts 521 to 540 of 574

Eel

Actually, I've heard that the bunny gives you a free badge if you fail to catch any with all your (paid) tries.

It's been a long time since the last time I got a red bonus badge, it combined with 10 normal practice badges to give me 4.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Bolt_Strike

The Badge Arcade had an update today, but it seems to have just been a "stability" update (the Badge Bunny even admits that he doesn't know what's changed). You get 2 Free Plays though, so that's something.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Eel

I had to use all six plays I got today to get the GBA badges. I think I used about four by the time I got the purple one.

Bloop.

Akane

There was no update for the Europe like the was for the NA. Today's weekly badge update though brings... even more Pokémon badges.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

Akane

I wish we Europeans got other sprite gaming system badges than the GB, GBP, GBC, GBL, and the SNES.

VelvetElvis

Tops wrote:

It would be nice to have an option where any badges you already own are removed upon paying for tries. That would probably be overly generous though.

Seconded. Seconded so hard.

These pixel badges are gonna kill me this week. Already got just about the whole Wii set, time to move on to the N64.

VelvetElvis

Rumorlife

I got a handful of the N64 badges yesterday, ugh so beautiful. So precious. Mario 64 & Doubutsu no Mori and a controller. First time I bothered to turn the thing on since holidays, and the extra data was corrupt for some reason. I hate this thing, it takes 500 years to load every time, then the dumb rabbit wants to explain everything to death.

Rumorlife

Freelance

OMG. Just when I thought I had 100% completed my food set, a bunch of brand new ones come out today. Ugh. It doesn't help that the prices went up in Canada too.

Freelance

Randomname19

The bunny went into professor mode and explained the history of Nintendo's home consoles....except Gamecube,he skipped it and talked about Wii. -.-

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Akane

It's so typical that now that we get the badges I want, I will be unable to connect to the Internet with my 3DS most of the week.

FriedSquid

@NintyMan So far there are no Star Fox or even F-Zero badges in any region, which is disappointing to say the least. I doubt we will see any for SFZ.

But hey, there's always room for more Animal Crossing badges!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Freelance

I checked the badge list and there's 145 food badges in total, and only 120 has been released so far in NA. There's 5 more machines left to go so I'm playing the waiting game now. I also want a badge of Furret (if one exists), Totodile, Spheal and those cool Monster Hunter ones, if those ever come out here. Those food badges are top priority though.

P.S. I wish there were some Star Fox badges, but only their original designs. Most likely if some did come out, it'd be their most recent designs. Bleah.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Blue_Blur

New Mario Kart 8 and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash badges are out today in NA.

I'm glad Luigi is in easy, obtainable positions! I feel bad for Rosalina lovers... she's always the hardest one to get in Mario catchers. :/

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Akane

Wow. You get all cool badges while Europe gets...

... more Pokémon badges.

Then again the main new addition this week is Mini Mario and Mini Donkey Kong which does not interest me either. Bleh. At least some of the Tri Force Heroes badges are rerunning.

Grumblevolcano

The bunny is an amiibo scalper! (buying all the toys and selling them at ridiculous prices or something like that)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Freelance

It sucks that you get bunny badges if you pay for plays, but I've already spent a lot on badges and don't get any. If it were me, I'd give them to everyone who spent a certain amount in the app. I don't want to spend anymore until the rest of the food badges come.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Blue_Blur

Freelance wrote:

It sucks that you get bunny badges if you pay for plays, but I've already spent a lot on badges and don't get any. If it were me, I'd give them to everyone who spent a certain amount in the app.

Totally agree with this. It is unfair to people who have already spent money on this game. If it's a "thank you" promotion, I think people who have already bought plays should get rewarded with the bunny badges as well. It's almost like they're punishing customers for getting the badges they wanted early. I hope they don't do a promotion like this again...

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Eel

It's not a "thank you" for people who bought tries, it is a incentive to get people to buy [more] tries.

Just like the themes.

If you spend two or more dollars on tries, you'll get nothing unless there's a theme being offered at that time (and you don't have it already). The extra bought tries won't give you the next theme, you'll need to pay again for that one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.