Forums

Topic: Nintendo Badge Arcade

Posts 561 to 574 of 574

Freelance

@Blue_Blur Well yes, the bunny said that, but I'd much rather have several consecutive weeks worth of MH badges than several fragmented weeks, 'cause I have already set aside $8 for those badges (and the remaining food ones if they ever come out), and I don't like leaving money sitting around for too long, because the longer I have to wait, the more tempted I'd be to buy something else with it, instead of what I've set them aside for.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

bezerker99

I'm wondering if Nintendo will ever bring back the Zelda II badges? During E3 week, Nintendo had page after page of Zelda related badges.....all except for The Adventure of Link. As far as I know, they've only been available once.

Untitled

Blue_Blur

FriedSquid wrote:

YES! Finally, the Mega Man badges are now available in NA!

I'm happy they're finally here as well! I also got a super bonus badge today, and managed to complete a Mega Man set! Off to a great start!

And hopefully they'll bring back Zelda II badges soon... maybe after Mega Man and before the Monster Hunter badges appear again?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Akane

Even more Pokémon badges for EUR this week. >_>

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

Randomname19

I was trying to get the Yuga badge with the only try I've won.But instead I accidentally got both his and Zelda's!
Those were the only badges of that set that I was missing and I got both of them by chance!

Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Freelance

I'm so happy. Star Fox (Zero) badges, finally!! I'm disappointed there's only 2 badges from my fave game (Star Fox) though. There's only the logo and Fox. Would've liked the other teammates too. The communication badges look great though. Unfortunately, they're (the good guys) is in the machine with the new pushing mechanic. ARGH. I hate those!! I only managed to get Peppy so far.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Blue_Blur

My post made it into the Hall of Fame!

Untitled

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

zitpig

Is it just me or is anyone else fed up with having to press "A" at the start of Badge arcade? If I've gone through the trouble of turning on the 3DS and selecting the game icon and then starting the app, why should I need to press "A" before it continues loading? No other game I own does this AFAIR.

It really seems pointless - it's not like it's even checking if you're connected to the net as if you're not it brings up a message after this. Perhaps like this post, but there you go.

zitpig

Akane

I'm pretty frustrated with the bomb catchers as there are badges that seem to be impossible to get. Take this for an example:

Untitled

No matter what I've tried, I never am able to get the badge at the spot where the Inkling Girl amiibo is on that screenshot. It seems like you need to use way more than five tries in order to be able to get it. Does anyone have any idea how to get it in less than five tries?

I'm also annoyed at the developers for always placing the badges I want in ridiculously hard or impossible places.

Edited on by Akane

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

zitpig

I don't think it's impossible to get, but it will definitely eat up tries. Bad when they are free. Even worse when youve paid for them.

zitpig

TheXReturns

@Nego Just in case it comes back, if I remember correctly, if you place a bomb between the boy and the squid, you should blow squid box badge over to the right, and dislodge the boy box down the bottom. Place a second bomb to blow the squid over the edge. If you then place a bomb on the top of the girl box down the bottom, you should shift the girl amiibo over to the right, towards the boy, slightly. You can then get a bomb inbetween the edge of the ledge and the girl, which should push the boy over. You can then finally place a bomb to push the girl over. Alternatively, if the girl gets pressed up against the edge of the slope too much, you can always try placing one on the ledge at the top to push her over a little. I think that should work? I know I only used the free plays given to get all three splatoon amiibo sets, but I know that took me the whole week to do. The alternative colours one took a few days to obtain all of them.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

SuperPaperLuigi

@Blue_Blur

Congrat's dude...I wish I could get my Mini's on the Move levels into the All Time Greats...they're so cool (seriously, my levels are cool).

@Nego Not sure I can offer specific advice, but...I used play my free plays daily without fail and I got pretty good at it...it got to the point where I just kind of got bored of it and gave up?

That one doesn't look that difficult? Can't you just dump a bomb on the left hand side of it (between it and the green wall)? Maybe tackle it on a day when you've built up some free-plays and maybe just add a few more to it if you need them?

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

zitpig

I know this seems to have been abandoned by the masses, but...

Badge Arcade will no longer be offering any new badges or input from the pink bunny
After 8800 badges there will be no further support for the game, although it's not closing and you'll still be able to play as you did. Every day now grants 2 free plays.

I've managed to obtain 2000+ on a UK 3DS and 1500+ on a US 3DS. So still got some gameplay left - I pretty much only went for badges I liked and not even complete sets. I also never paid a penny as it should never have been a pay to play game in the first place (IMHO) - badges and themes are merely for customising the dash and I never even bothered to do that.

zitpig

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.