Forums

Topic: Metroid: Samus Returns

Posts 181 to 200 of 716

Spoony_Tech

Meowpheel wrote:

3D is optional. Not exactly a requirement.

I bet you're no fun at parties! 😱

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

maruse

Never cared for the 3D effect. I find it distracting and sometimes even nauseating.
For me it's been always an unwanted gimmick, but that's just me, of course. @Spoony_Tech

Nickname/user name: マノロ

Switch Friend Code: SW-0173-2422-2348 | Nintendo Network ID: maruse

meleebrawler

@Meowpheel So I'm not the only one that hates that song with a passion?

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

nf_2

I basically never had 3D on, unless I wanted to see a cutscene or something. There were maybe 2-3 instances in Super Mario 3D Land that having 3D was actually helpful. Otherwise it's been more of a hassle than anything else. Just like I do with every game, I'll check out what the 3D looks like for 5-10 seconds, admire it, and turn it off while I actually play.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Davidv

I see pre-orders are live for the Legacy Edition at GAME but has anyone else got this message when trying to buy? Was only trying to get one!

"We know you're super excited to get gaming, but unfortunately this product is either out of stock or has been limited to a certain number per customer. Please check on the appropriate Product Page to see how many you’re able to buy. To try checking out again, click here to go back to the home page. Sorry about that! The following items were removed from your basket: Metroid Samus Returns: Legacy Edition"

Davidv

FX102A

I didn't see it until today but the Tweet responses are showing lots of trouble ordering. Or a few went through at least.

Hopefully more stock becomes available. Also hope it is not a GAME / Nintendo UK exclusive only.

FX102A

Eel

The amiibos are still not up for preorder on amazon Mexico... But at least I have been able apply a few different discounts on the game itself.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aozz101x

I Hope this does well enough, for future new 2D Metroid games. (weather or not it will be on 3DS and Switch)
sure, im excited for this and prime 4 (which, reminds me. i need to get all of the primes games.) But, it would been nice, to have a new 2D one. instead of a remake.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

maruse

I just can't wait for Metroid: Samus Returns! I bought a New 2DS XL just for that!

Many people dislike the idea of more ports of old games, but I'd welcome a Metroid Prime Trilogy collection in HD for the Switch. Since I've never played any of the Prime games that'd be beyond awesome!

Nickname/user name: マノロ

Switch Friend Code: SW-0173-2422-2348 | Nintendo Network ID: maruse

Haruki_NLI

@Peek-a-boo You had to pay actual money for Breath of the Wild's hard mode too. Imagine that!

@Tsurii I'm surprised you think this is the dumbest anything they've locked behind amiibo.

If the usage isn't significant people complain. If its too much stuff people complain.

Like Splatoon and Metroid, they lock extra content. Complain.

Breath of the Wild and Hey Pikmin, and many others, they lock consumables and nothing of any value. Complain.

Maybe amiibo just shouldn't exist at this point. That seems to be the logical solution to this problem.

@SLIGEACH_EIRE I just heard the news. Apparently you guys have hundreds of Switches lying around. Must be an Irish thing.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@BLP_Software C'mon, be rational. What you've just wrote is drivel. We shouldn't have had to pay to unlock the hard mode in BOTW. We also had to pay to unlock Hero's Path. Something the game was following from the very start. Explain that please? Pack 1 of the DLC is a scam and full of stuff that should have been in the game from the start and should have been free. Most of it took little to no effort. And I can say that, I paid for it. Nintendo are ignoring the real first pack which had the Switch T-shirt and the 3 treasure chests. What a joke that is.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Grumblevolcano

Just wait for the Metroid Prime 4 amiibo support, use the Samus amiibo to unlock Samus mode.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

@SLIGEACH_EIRE I totally agree...

Hard mode is already on the cart - you shouldn't have to pay extra to unlock it! ..same with Hero's Path in Breath of the Wild. I'd also argue that the additions of those floating platforms etc in BotW's Master Hard Mode aren't enough to justify the price - everything in BotW's DLC Pack 1 should've been a part of the full game in my opinion...

I much prefer the Mario Kart 8 model: scan an amiibo to add a harmless and purely cosmetic little custom flair to your game...don't lock people out of any more meaningful content - especially if it's already on the cart and used to just be standard! Sucky, sucky way of doing things!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Aint saying im agreeing with it you know. Im just saying damned if they damned if they dont

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic