Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 841 to 860 of 875

Spoony_Tech

Since I believe Atlus is not handling your localization I'm not sure you will get it unless it was confirmed. We got ours about 3 weeks before and I put 10 hours into mine!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

thatguyEZ

rsaleh12 wrote:

Hey guys. Probably a pointless question but does anyone have any ideas when the demo might come out in europe? Only 3 weeks to launch - I thought we'd have it by now. I NEED this game

ahh i'm so excited for you post your guilds QR code when you get it so I can add it

I'm still trying to collect the last kings seal from the Lush Woodlands, these two cutters keep messing me up. I can't get past them and can't beat them yet D; if anyone's got some pointers let me know ;D

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@thatguyEZ If you have a fortress in your party use taunt and put them in the back row. That works for quite a while. About half way through or so all that does is get him killed rather quickly. Also binding really works well throughout most of the game!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

thatguyEZ wrote:

I'm still trying to collect the last kings seal from the Lush Woodlands, these two cutters keep messing me up. I can't get past them and can't beat them yet D; if anyone's got some pointers let me know ;D

Have an arcanist in your party? If not, try subbing your medic as one. You can unlock health benefits whenever a circle is active, as well as when a circle is dismissed. Also, they have binding and poison circle skills.

If you have a protector, invest in leveling up line shield/party shield and have your medic on constant healing duty for this person.

If you have a Sniper, sub as something with a skill that increases accuracy, and then invest in squall volley. Squall volley + extreme accuracy = rain of death

Sub your Landshnecht as a Bushi and invest in skills that level up his/her attack while sacrificing health. He/She will become a killing machine.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Algus

The Fortress's passives are essential, especially in the late game. Pulling aggro with taunt is fine and all but Healing Wall will make sure your fortress stays alive turn after turn and HP Boost will give them the health to survive even the most punishing chain attacks and special moves the enemies use if you drop a party shield.

Like ralizeh said, use an arcanist either as a main or as a sub on your medic. This is because you can learn circle boon which hits the party with slight HP regen every turn a circle is up. It doesn't matter which circle honestly (I tend to use poison) as the regen effect is more useful IMO.

I actually leave my Fortress in the front row, despite what a lot of advice on various forums says. This is because I like my front row team with more HP to have access to the benefits of Healing Wall. I use a Landsknecht with a defensive focus (sort of an off-tank) and a Bushi so they are able to take hits pretty well, even if taunt doesn't work.

I play pretty defensively as you might be able to tell but I find it useful for prolonged boss fights. My landsknecht uses a lot of defense (swordbreaker is great, another reason I want my fortress in the same row) which keeps her useful after I run out of TP. Bushi can recharge thanks to class skills so that is a non-issue.

Where's the KABOOM?! There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KABOOM! sigh delays...delays...

SphericalCrusher

Been considering getting this game for quite some time, but every time I go to get it, something comes out — Animal Crossing, Shin Megami IV, etc etc. I saw the new one in the series was announced today, but I'm going to make it a plan to pick this up soon. I loved the demo!

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

arrmixer

How are the at ar codes for this game... Anything of use??

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

arrmixer

QR codes sorry

Feel free to add

ARR

Lynox5

Just a question about the demo that's coming out here in Europe tomorrow:
Is it possible to save inbetween play sessions in the demo? Or do you have to get to the end in one go to be able to carry over your save data to the full version?

Really looking forward to this game!! I almost screamed when it was announced for Europe in the Nintendo Direct

Backloggery: Lynox
PSN: Lynox081194
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935 | Nintendo Network ID: Lynox5

shingi_70

Kyoto wrote:

Is it possible to save inbetween play sessions in the demo? Or do you have to get to the end in one go to be able to carry over your save data to the full version?

Really looking forward to this game!! I almost screamed when it was announced for Europe in the Nintendo Direct

No you play the demo as much as you want with saves intact. Its how I hit the max evel the demo gives you.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

Sony_70 wrote:

Kyoto wrote:

No you play the demo as much as you want with saves intact. Its how I hit the max evel the demo gives you.

Not quite what he was saying buy yeah you can save as many times as you want as its the first part of the real game. The only differences are a couple of areas are off limits till you buy the real game.

I'm really excited for you guys in Europe to experience this game. If you need any help most of us have beat the game so just ask!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

spike

I've pre ordered the UK version due for release next week. A couple of questions for any US peeps who have played the game.

1. Is there any online modes?
2. do the QR codes work on any region of the game?

Thanks in advance.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

Spoony_Tech

@spike No online modes sorry but there is a street pass option. As far as the QR codes go only time will tell since its not being brought over by Atlus who knows. Give them a shot as they should work and if you look early in this topic you will find a bunch. Look back around the end of Feburary and the begining of March to find them.

MERG said:

arrmixer

Awesome game with TONS of content... I'm still playing after tons of hours.. Haven't been able to play any other game since... Reminds me of xenoblade as far as content goes...

Feel free to add

ARR

spike

Why has the Euro demo only 3 goes? for such a deep game this is outrageous. I've already burnt through one go, as I have to reply to a friend code. Now my 3DS is in stand by mode, so I don't use any more uses. I just can't understand the logic behind these ham strung e-shop demos..

The game looks great and the soundtrack is on another level. I hope my retail copy ships on Friday.

Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

Spoony_Tech

@spike Really that's it?! I think we got at least 30 and I used like 8 of them. Glad you're enjoying it as it will give ypu plenty of hours of good gameplay!

MERG said:

Lynox5

My copy arrived today. Already played it for 4,5 hours straight from where I left off in the demo. Yay

spike

Got my copy from flubit / Amazon today. No pre order goodies
Happy to report that QR codes work OK. Here' s a web page with loads of 'em.

http://suraph.hubpages.com/hub/Etrian-Odyssey-IV-Legends-of-t...

Hour or so into the adventure. Started afresh as I made a few mistakes with the skill tree on a couple of characters. Playing on Normal difficulty.

Lynox5

I'm at the misty ravine B3F now. Got someone to join me who is lvl28. My party (L/F/N/R/M) is around lvl22. I feel really underleveled all of the sudden. Especially when fighting enemies there.

What lvl should my party be and where to go to grind fast at this point?

MasterWario

Kyoto wrote:

I'm at the misty ravine B3F now. Got someone to join me who is lvl28. My party (L/F/N/R/M) is around lvl22. I feel really underleveled all of the sudden. Especially when fighting enemies there.

What lvl should my party be and where to go to grind fast at this point?

I don't remember what lvl you should be, but I do know if you find the Ehh...Spoliers? hidden pond, the FOEs there are easy to beat and also yield a good amount of profit. End of Ehh...Spoliers?

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Sorry, this topic has been locked.