Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 381 to 400 of 875

MERG

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've been exploring the Second floor for a while now. Also killed quite a few sheep with ease, and got through Moth's Garden with little to no trouble.

What are your characters leveled up to?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

CanisWolfred

MERG wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've been exploring the Second floor for a while now. Also killed quite a few sheep with ease, and got through Moth's Garden with little to no trouble.

What are your characters leveled up to?

Mostly 25, one person who I rested is level 24.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

I haven't even been in moth's garden yet. Mine are between 21-26 but its starting to become much easier now I got my proper team back.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I am mostly 23 but a couple 22.

CanisWolfred

Quick tip if you haven't finished Moth's Garden yet. Get in a battle right in front of the last door, and have the battle go just long enough so that the first moth is about to get to you, but obviously don't let it get to you. You just want the moths closer so you can go through the area the last moth is guarding.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

slidecage

up to LEVEL 33 getting into the 3rd land 2nd floor of the main cave (one with the ice skates) going to take some grinding to get pass the first two liazrds on the 2nd floor since seems there is no way to sneak past them without fighting ..

according to my system got around 25 hours into the game.... too last week off from playing this so hopefully can get back into it before

monster hunter gets to me around The 22th
pokemon gets to me around the 26th

slidecage

MERG

CanisWolfred wrote:

Quick tip if you haven't finished Moth's Garden yet. Get in a battle right in front of the last door, and have the battle go just long enough so that the first moth is about to get to you, but obviously don't let it get to you. You just want the moths closer so you can go through the area the last moth is guarding.

Finished the Moth's Garden? I haven't gotten there yet! I am falling behind.

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Part-way through The Frog Marsh now. These frogs are...a little too easy for the level I'm at. Those damn moths were harder.

Well considering I went through the frog marsh first the moth garden should be much easier for me.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Part-way through The Frog Marsh now. These frogs are...a little too easy for the level I'm at. Those damn moths were harder.

Well considering I went through the frog marsh first the moth garden should be much easier for me.

Frog Marsh...Moth's Garden? Where are these? I've mapped our Level 2 of the Mist Ravine. Are they on 3?

Spoony_Tech

Lol. They're cave being protected by foes. Both on the western side of the map!

MERG said:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

Lol. They're cave being protected by foes. Both on the western side of the map!

Ooooh...gotcha.

Spoony_Tech

Wow. I just had my biggest experience pay out yet 50588. Killed a Dream Eater gold one and cooked some sleep resistant food that also had a slight boost in experience plus I used the boost meter experience as well. Like I said before I like to just let the skill points build up before I use them and I had just sitting there for my landsknecht 7 skill points and my Fortress had 8. Now I'm untouchable it seems for a while!

MERG said:

Ralizah

The moth's garden was a bit of a nerve-wracking experience when I first went through there. After I leveled up a bit, though, I just went through there and killed all of the moths one-by-one before their buddies were able to gang up on me.

Haven't played the game in a day or so. I'm still on the first floor of the maze in the Sacred Mountains.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

Wow. I just had my biggest experience pay out yet 50588. Killed a Dream Eater gold one and cooked some sleep resistant food that also had a slight boost in experience plus I used the boost meter experience as well. Like I said before I like to just let the skill points build up before I use them and I had just sitting there for my landsknecht 7 skill points and my Fortress had 8. Now I'm untouchable it seems for a while!

Cool! BTW, I found where the caves are.

MERG

Dang...those Dinogators are a b*tch!

Spoony_Tech

Note to self. Dont use taunt on the Big Moth!!

MERG said:

MERG

Do you have to go through the Dinogator to get to the cave or is there a go around?

CanisWolfred

Bring some Mushrooms or Apricots and lure the nearby sheep to it. That's why they showed the Dinogator eating the sheep when you first got there.

And yeah, I just got through the Frog Marsh. Pretty easy place actually. Went and killed all the frogs in one go.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

If there was a go around I never figured it out and just kicked his butt!

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.