Four Horses has announced that Miles & Kilo will land on Nintendo Switch on 5th July.
A long-awaited sequel to the popular Kid Tripp, Miles & Kilo aims to offer the same charming retro appeal and challenging gameplay, but is now re-vamped with new mechanics, bosses, and a trusty sidekick. The game allows you to choose between two play-styles, either as a regular platformer to take time and be precise, or as an autorunner to aim for the fastest times possible.
- Super challenging, fast- paced platforming action.
- Silky smooth 60 frames per second.
- 36 formidable levels across five detailed worlds.
- Video capture and HD rumble on Nintendo Switch.
- Gorgeous hand drawn pixel art and charming retro soundtrack.
- Two super adorable characters with unique abilities.
To celebrate, Four Horses has revealed two genuinely impressive offers for anyone wanting to buy the game at launch. Players who don't already own the game’s predecessor, Kid Tripp, will get the prequel completely free of charge when they buy Miles & Kilo through a 100% discount on the eShop. For those who already own Kid Tripp, a 50% discount will be applied to their purchase of Miles & Kilo at the Switch eShop checkout. Both of these offers only run until July 12th, so don't hang around!
Make sure to throw us a comment below if you're interested in this one - and remember that these pre-order deals end on 12th July!