Two-man indie developer Muro Studios has announced that Shadow Bug will arrive on Nintendo Switch on 30th March.
In the game you control the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug, saving your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. The game takes you on an adventure through a variety of attractive, twisted landscapes, placing an emphasis on action and speedrunning as you slash your way through.
Shadow Bug revolves around a movement mechanic that sees you attacking the enemies around you to dash forwards, theoretically creating some interesting ways to whizz around each level.
- A completely new take on platformer games.
- 36 hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
- Unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies.
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
- Mesmerising art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
- 6 memorable boss fights.
The game is set to launch in North America and Europe for $8.99 / €8.99.
Is this one going on your wishlist? Let us know what you think about the game in the comments below.