Size isn't everything
As gamers, we are genuinely spoiled when it comes to 2D platformers on Nintendo Switch. From Sonic Mania to Celeste, there certainly isn’t a shortage, but when one comes along and dares to mix up the classic formula once again, our interest flares. Shadow Bug, for the most part, takes the platforming genre and successfully...
About The Game
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. Adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure as the ultimate ninja.
- A completely new take on platformer games
- 36 hand-crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles
- Unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels
- Mesmerising art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes
- Six memorable boss fights