AiRace Xeno Speeds Onto the 3DS eShop on 12th June

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

At a budget price along with some QubicGames discounts

Fans of flying very, very fast may be familiar with the AiRace series from Qubic Games, which most recently arrived on 3DS with AiRace Speed. That was a fun title that earned a solid 7/10 in our review, so we're pleased to see that a new entry in the franchise is dropping in next week's download update on 12th June.

AiRace Xeno will hit Europe and North America for €2.49 / $2.49 / £2.29, with the developer saying the following.

It offers 9 completely new levels set in an original and surprising environment and lets the player pilot 3 brand new jets.

Like its predecessor, it delivers a strong immersion full of speed and adrenaline with high-performance graphics and 3D effect.

To celebrate the release QubicGames is also offering a three week discount on two previous 3DS eShop releases, beginning on 12 June.

• AiRace Speed — €2.99 / $2.99 / £2.69 instead of €4.99 / $4.99 / £4.49
  • 2 Fast 4 Gnomz — €2.99 / $2.99 / £2.69 instead of €4.99 / $4.99 / £4.49

You can see screens of AiRace Xeno above and below. Are you tempted to pick this — and/or the discounted games — up next week?

6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6 said:

oh nice. but why is the new one cheaper than the last one? guess ill get the new one. the demo of the last one was pretty cool but i kinda sucked at it :D

TenTen

TenTen said:

@6ch6ris6
The last one had more levels in it (either had a total of 12 or 15, can't remember exactly) and more planes available, so I guess the new one is almost a 'lite' version, hence the cheaper price, but with different levels.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

Yeah, I'm getting it! AiRace Speed was already impressive, so I'm looking forward to this!

wicked636

wicked636 said:

Ben wanting to get 2 fast 4 gnomz for a while but i always forget.I forgot last time it was on sale so maybe ill remember this time

ACK

ACK said:

@KTT Damn straight. Loved AiRace Speed, it's one I still pick up regularly when I need a quick adrenaline fix. This is a no brainer, for me.

AVahne

AVahne said:

I liked the original AiRACE best...
I'll save my money for Shin'en's FAST.

cheapogamer4life

cheapogamer4life said:

Definitely getting Airace. I had the original dsiware version back in the day and have been waiting forever for the 3d version to go on sale.