Kicking it into Xenogear
The fourth entry in Warsaw studio QubicGames' downloadable AiRace series, AiRace Xeno is a natural progression of last year's AiRace Speed on the 3DS eShop – race three different futuristic aircraft at face-melting speeds through nine tough obstacle-filled tracks and try to beat your high score. It's a stripped-down racing...
Pac-Man's back, AiRacing, vampire slaying and a massive number of discounts
It's Nintendo Download time, bringing us more goodies to console us for the fact that E3 2014 is now in its last day. There are two Pac-Man titles to celebrate the mascot's appearance in Super Smash Bros., some options to celebrate the upcoming Soccer World Cup, a couple of...
Punch-Out!! gets Super, Inazuma has some GO, AiRace is back and much more
It's the day before Nintendo causes internet meltdown at E3 2014, yes, but that doesn't mean we don't have the normal business of the download update to consider. This week brings another 3DS retail release, some retro treats, discounts and new download titles on both Wii U...
At a budget price along with some QubicGames discounts
Fans of flying very, very fast may be familiar with the AiRace series from Qubic Games, which most recently arrived on 3DS with AiRace Speed. That was a fun title that earned a solid 7/10 in our review, so we're pleased to see that a new entry in the franchise is dropping in next week's download...
AiRace Xeno brings back the speed and adrenaline to your Nintendo 3DS!
AiRace Xeno is the sequel to AiRace Speed, successful game available on Nintendo eShop since September 2013.
It offers 9 completely new levels set in an original and surprising environment and lets the player pilot 3 brand new jets.
Like its predecessor, it delivers a strong immersion full of speed and adrenaline with high-performance graphics and 3D effect.
- Take the challenge - fly extreme speeds across 9 adrenaline-fuelled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 3 high-speed, futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Fourth game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series