Final Skylanders SWAP Force Figure, Doom Stone, Makes Début At Toys "R" Us On 13th May

Posted by Conor McMahon

A solid finale

Portal Masters in the US should plan on clearing some space for a final addition to their Skylanders SWAP Force army, when the mighty Doom Stone arrives this week.

From Tuesday, 13th May, Toys "R" Us stores nationwide will be the first to stock this glorious golem in limited quantities, which hopefully shouldn't result in too many battles in the aisles rather than in the game. Fans will likely be eager to get their hands on what is to be the last figure released for this installation of the franchise, and make use of some pretty hard-hitting attacks.

Will you be venturing to your local store to pick this guy up? Leave a comment below if this final figure is a must-have for your collection.

Related Games

GooRoo

GooRoo said:

He's supposedly already been popping in at some Wal-Mart stores around the country.

Jetson

Jetson said:

Lol, maybe 6 months ago, imo they should have released their figures within a few months of release, not 6 or 7 months later, though I admit, he does look pretty awesome and I would have picked him up if he was available when I got swap force

Sceptic

Sceptic said:

I love their names, lol.

Thank God for Skylanders. They keep our WiiU from gathering too much dust.

Kosmo

Kosmo said:

Gotta agree with Jetson, the release window for Skylanders is ridiculous... Kids are done with it by now...

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

Looks nice. My family and I collected all of the figures from Skylanders and Skylanders Giants, minus all legendary ones... and we have 30-40 figures for Swap Force, but I am done collecting all of them, due to a new game hitting every year. Since we have over 100 figures, we'll just buy one type of the kinds we need outside the starter pack, and go from there. Maybe buy a new one every now and then on an occasion.