DuckTales: Remastered Digital Soundtrack Coming to Amazon

Posted by Martin Watts

47-track album to go on sale later this month

Capcom has announced that the official game soundtrack for DuckTales: Remastered will be available to download from Amazon's MP3 store from 29 April.

With 47 tracks and clocking in at around the 90-minute mark, the album will include both Jake Kaufman's remixes for the recent re-release, as well as the 8-bit tunes from the NES original.

A price has yet to be announced, but you can keep an eye out for it by checking the official Amazon listing.

Will you be downloading the album? What's your favourite track from DuckTales: Remastered and/or the original NES game? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

[via highdefdigest.com, capcom-unity.com]

MeddlingIdiotStaff

MeddlingIdiot said:

Ah, no way, I just purchased Ducktales Remastered about 5 mins ago. Just got in there before the discount ended. I'll definitely be picking up the soundtrack though, I loved the original NES themes.

ULTRA-64

ULTRA-64 said:

@MeddlingIdiot thanks for reminding me about that. Forgot to buy that so for on discount and hopefully I can still get the purchase in when I get back from work at the sale price!

HyperSonicEXE

HyperSonicEXE said:

Tch, sorry, I just spent that budget money on the Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck album from Tuomas Holopainen.
I'll be listening to the instrumental version while reading the trade paperback and companion of the same name for the first time, in style. Dalmore 18, Scottish caramels, cigar, small dimly lit and fairly opulent library that I have access to, the works. Should be fun.

Cevan

Cevan said:

Definitely getting this once it's out. I bought DR on the Wii U and the music in it is fantastic.

MagicEmperor

MagicEmperor said:

It's a done deal, for sure. Like some of y'all, I'm anxious to see the next "Remastered" Disney property. I'd love either Chip 'n Dale or Darkwing Duck.

skywake

skywake said:

You need this soundtrack to play while you go through the game. So many audio bugs.