Rumour: Crash City Mayhem Set To Speed Across North America Next Month?

Posted by Orla Madden

Majesco said to be publishing the title

According to gaming website, GameFly, Crash City Mayhem is set to release in North America on the 14th May.

Nintendo Everything came across the listing on the site, along with the boxart suggesting that Majesco will be bringing the game to the US.

The publisher is yet to confirm this bit of information, but is this a game you'd like to see drive its way onto the handheld? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via nintendoeverything.com]

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

I can't say that I have heard of this title. It might be interesting.

itsgood2slide

itsgood2slide said:

It's the latest game in the long-running Runabout series. As a fan of the genre and series, this is in fact the 3DS game I am looking forward to the most. The previous entry, Runabout 3 Neo Age on PS2, is basically the Earth Defense Force of mission-based driving games.

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

I was hoping it ha something to do with Crash Bandicoot... but thats just me daydreaming...

Infernal_Monkey

Infernal_Monkey said:

@Musharna @KnightRider666 Sorry, but you guys have absolutely no clue. The Runabout series (it's been localised under various different names - in this case Crash City Mayhem) is fantastic.

It's far from 'shovelware'. Making completely uninformed drive-by comments makes you look foolish.

SMW

SMW said:

Drive-by comments. LOL.

Anyways, its racing and it may have carnage, so I'm interested.

KnightRider666

KnightRider666 said:

@Infernal_Monkey: I retract my previous statement. For some reason, I thought this was going to be a DS; not a 3DS game. The racing/driving games have greatly improved since the DS(I love NFS: The Run, Asphalt 3D, & Ridge Racer 3D). Although Majesco is known for releasing garbage most of the time, this might actually be decent. Yeah, drive-by comments; lol. I never heard that term before:)