Video: This Brünnhilde Great Sword Can Be Yours For Just 60,000 Zeni

Posted by Damien McFerran

While stocks last!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is pretty great and all, but sometimes you just want to put down your controller, pick up a massive blade and actually slay some beasts in the real world. Thank goodness then for the MHSN's recent promotion on the Brünnhilde Great Sword, which is an absolute steal at just 60,000 Zeni.

Or perhaps you'd prefer the artisan-crafted BBQ Spit with NeverChar™ technology? A real bargain at 30,000 Zeni, and perfect for those night-long hunting excursions.

Only kidding, of course. You can't actually buy these items — they're part of an elaborate (and totally hilarious) shopping channel spoof put together by Capcom to promote its Wii U and 3DS-based smash-hit. You can check out the full video below:

We've already reviewed both versions of the game, with the Wii U edition scoring 9/10 and the 3DS version 8/10. Are you looking to pick either (or both) up this week?

[via youtube.com]

Related Games

idork99

idork99 said:

I never got a sword like that when I turned sixteen :(. Lol. Nevertheless, I think I will be going on my first hunt and purchasing the 3DS version of MH3U! Wish me luck :).

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

The funny thing is I just finished a quest which involved hunting a Rathian and the reward was 60,000 Zeni so I might just buy it.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

@Shiryu I was going to do that but decided just to get the Wii U version as I wanted to get Luigi's mansion 2 instead for 3DS.

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

I've been stocking up readying for this month, I will also get that one.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

Luckily for me, I was able to get one of these Brünnhilde Great Swords, I can't wait for it in the mail, and once it arrives, i'll say, "in life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters!"

Oh how I wish I could really have one of these swords, oh well, at least my hunter in the game can get one XD

Phle

Phle said:

(^_^) This video really made me want to buy the game. But I'm still not sure, I hated the demo (both the 3DS and the Wii U ones), mainly because the controls were awful. Maybe they just need a lot of time getting used too...

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

That was awesome, we need more commercials like that instead of just quick trailers.

Wouldn't touch that mystery meat with a 10-foot pole, that stuff is never good. Wouldn't mind trying some Aptonoth or Bullfango though.;)

Moorpheel

Moorpheel said:

Omg is that real Azure Rathalos and Pink Rathian skin?

The last one I bought was made of painted Giaprey skins and Popo bones. It was a real bummer.

Never buy your weapons from street felynes.

Adhrast

Adhrast said:

I think this is the best game commercial, ever. I was laughing out loud all through it :D