Mutant Mudds Deluxe Suffers A Delay

Posted by Andy Green

It's now down for a Q2 release

We've known about Renegade Kid's upcoming Wii U eShop title Mutant Mudds Deluxe for a while now. As you may have guessed, the fun little game is an enhanced version of the 3DS eShop title Mutant Mudds.

The "Deluxe" version of the game features all of the levels and DLC from the 3DS version, and throws in 20 new ghostly stages for good measure. It was scheduled to be released in Q1 of this year but it has now unfortunately been delayed, and will now emerge at some point in the second quarter of the year.

This comes from creator Jools Watsham himself, who logged into Twitter to deliver the bad news:

Still, at least we know ATV Wild Ride 3D will be in the 3DS eShop at some point in March. That's something, right? Hopefully we'll be seeing Mutant Mudds Deluxe in the Wii U eShop sooner rather than later.

Are you disappointed that this one seems to have got stuck in the mud? Let us know what your thoughts are in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com, thegamingpixelshow.com]

Related Games

Dashtag

Dashtag said:

I'm fine with that, too many games to get before too long atm anyway.

duskao

duskao said:

Am I the only one that thought the original wasn't very good? Of course I only played the demo, but I certainly wans't very impressed. Well, hope it doesn't get delayed too much for those that enjoyed the original

KeeperBvK

KeeperBvK said:

I also can't understand why apparently some people not only like, but even love this (mostly apparently the whole NL staff, for some reason). I thought it was at the lower end of mediocre, and others I know agree on this.

Blue_Yoshi

Blue_Yoshi said:

Damn, I've been waiting for this game for a while. Looks like I'm gonna have to settle with Puddle and Hyper Switch Force.

CorbsAdmin