Naruto: Powerful Shippuden Gets North American Release Date

Posted by Andy Green

Anime fans - mark 5th March in your diaries

A few weeks ago Namco Bandai revealed that Naruto: Powerful Shippuden would be coming to the 3DS in March. The game is a side-scrolling fighter based on the Naruto spin-off series Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals.

Europe was given a concrete release of 8th March but North America’s date was slightly more vague, with Namco Bandai simply stating it would come out in March. The publisher has now helpfully given a solid date for the North American release: 5th March.

The game allows you to play as both Naruto and Rock Lee who each have their own storyline to brawl through. Alongside the campaign mode there is also an endless battle mode that should add a bit of replayability.

Will you be picking up Naruto: Powerful Shippuden in March? Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think in the comments section.

[via siliconera.com]

WindWakerLink

WindWakerLink said:

i plan to get it because i really wanted a naruto for the 3ds. plus, its shippden and not season 1 stuff. I look forward to getting this! :D

Demon9Tail

Demon9Tail said:

I've loved all the previous Ninja games on other platforms. Plus this just looks like fun.

Sharingan029

Sharingan029 said:

I played the previous versions for the PS3 and various other systems. I'll probably just give it a try since I had fun with most of the other games in this series.

Rapido

Rapido said:

I might give this a shot. But its not that Far-fetched from GBA naruto games. Kinda disappointing.

lanabanana

lanabanana said:

I'm getting so I can play it while I wait for Animal Crossing : New Leaf & Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon to come out :P

Thewolfnamedshe

Thewolfnamedshe said:

OMG THIS LOOOKS FUNNY AND AWESOME XD
OK soo game I must get for the 3ds
Animal crossing new leaf
KDH Dream drop
and this XD

PIT

PIT said:

It's ok...still not my MUST HAVE game for the 3ds. Besides im waitin for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon ;D