Urban Trial Freestyle Revving Up For 3DS eShop

Posted by Andy Green

Parkour on two wheels

When the 3DS launched way back when, Nintendo made NES classic Excitebike available on the eShop to download for free; yet since then we've had little to satisfy our bike racing needs. Luckily for fans of the genre Tate Interactive has revealed it is bringing its newest game, Urban Trial Freestyle, to the 3DS eShop.

The game is heavily influenced by Red Bull rider Julien Dupont, the man whose philosophy is to go absolutely anywhere with two wheels. As the name suggests Urban Trial Freestyle has the player perform a whole mixture of tricks and stunts, encouraging them to push themselves to the limits, taking the biggest risks for the biggest rewards. Naturally the game is set in various 3D urban environments - five to be precise, each with unique terrain elements and ramps for you to use for your crazy shenanigans.

There's no news yet on a release date but this could well be one to look out for, especially if you're hankering for a good motorbike experience on the 3DS.

Drobotic

Drobotic said:

Hmmm.Looks interesting but not worth my money.I already have Excitebike on my Wii and pretty soon,my Wii U.

HaastMK7

HaastMK7 said:

Well, As soon as I see some screen shots or some game play footage I may consider getting it or not.

Squashie

Squashie said:

I doubt that I will actually buy this one, looks quite interesting all the same!

TTGlider

TTGlider said:

"The game is heavily influenced by Red Bull rider Julien Dupont"

Yeah, I'm guessing it's also heavily "influenced" by Trials HD and Trials Evolution by RedLynx.

JetArtois

JetArtois said:

This could be good I reckon. Love Trials HD and Evo, having something like that on the move would be sweet.