Link And Mario Have Gate-Crashed These Scribblenauts Unlimited Trailers

Posted by Damien McFerran

Crossover chaos

The amazing news that Scribblenauts Unlimited would feature famous Nintendo characters was met with a fair degree of excitement, and thanks to two new trailers released by Warner Bros. Interactive, we can now see this magical crossover in motion.

The videos detail the kind of things you can do with the classic Legend of Zelda and Super Mario properties, including summoning Link (complete with shield and Master Sword) and Mario (who can unleash the power of the Fire Flower).

Check you the trailers below, and try not to get too excited.

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

Hahah, I love the way Mario just arrived out of nowhere, landed on the Goomba and went over to smack the turtle right in the face. Hilarious :D

Linkuini

Linkuini said:

I remember hearing that adjectives couldn't be applied to the Nintendo objects, but it looks like we'll be pretty well compensated for that. :)

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

...Nintendolife, Why U torture us with this? I have the 3DS version and I can't d any of this... :(

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

i'll plan to get this cheaper just because it has mario and zelda characters in it for that alone :P

grimbldoo

grimbldoo said:

Cool, not I can make a flying, laser shooting, invincible, gentlemanly, metal, giant, tanuki, mario.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

That's brilliant. I'm already a huge fan of the series as I am a huge Tekken fan. Dream come true that they're incorporating Nintendo themes within the games

TornadoX7

TornadoX7 said:

AWSEOMEE!!!! this is one of my fav series on 3ds and ds and now its on my fav console Wii U yeaaaaaaaa buddddy

Doge

Doge said:

you can probably do object editor on link and give him tingles head and zeldas hair :)