Speed Demons, Rejoice - Zordix Is Bringing Moto Racing To 3DS

Posted by Damien McFerran

13 million copies downloaded on smartphones

Developer Zordix has confirmed that it is bringing its successful Moto Racing series to the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

Aqua Moto Racing 3D and Snow Moto Racing 3D are based on existing smartphone titles, and will both get a face-lift prior to their launch on Nintendo's popular handheld.

Zordix's CEO Matti Larson had this say about the news:

The successful Moto Racing-brand with 13 million downloads and over 1.5 million sold so far, is an exceptionally good fit for the Nintendo 3DS. These games are action filled, will look great in 3D and via the circle pad enable a level of control that racing games of this caliber really deserves! As the Nintendo 3DS is steaming towards 20 million units sold, the market for good downloadable games is blindingly bright.

Related Games

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

I expect some very heavy competition from Jet Rocket's 3DSiware entry from Shin'en.

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

Possibly needless to say, but I'd rather play a Wave Race title for the 3DS. Most iOS and Android games, even when given a "facelift", seem cheap cheap to me. It could be worth a buck or two though

TheInvisibleTor

TheInvisibleTor said:

With my next prepaid card im probably going to get balloon Pop Remix, Speedx3D, and Family Tennis 3D. It'll probably change if this turns out good or if Fractured Soul is really good.

technotreegrass

technotreegrass said:

Make them both $5 or less and it's an instant-buy. Anything more, I'd hate myself and I'd have to wait a while.

Gen0neD

Gen0neD said:

Well, it'll have to do until Nintendo gets around to Wave Race again. If ever.