Scribblenauts Unlimited Arrives at Wii U Launch in NA

Posted by Mike Mason

Limit breaker

Scribblenauts Unlimited will arrive on North American shores on 18th November alongside the Wii U console. The list of launch games baying for your day one dollars is growing.

5th Cell's word-'em-up expands the Scribblenauts concept to include larger levels with multiple objectives to roam through, as well as the smaller puzzle stages found in past titles. It'll also be the first time we get a look at protagonist Maxwell's back story, plus extra players can grab hold of Wii Remotes to join in the fun co-operatively. On top of that there's an object creator so that you can create anything your mind can dream up.

Not convinced to pick Scribblenauts Unlimited up on launch day yet? Take a look at this object creation trailer, which details the editing mode via the age-old medium of a Cthulhu-based tragedy, and see if it changes your mind. We're not sure when Europeans will be able to help out poor Clownthulhu, as there's no confirmed date just yet.

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Nope. I won't get it at launch. Now the 3DS version, that one might be mine quickly.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

I will be get this on the 3DS instead. Still don't see why they couldn't call it Scribblenauts 64 ;)

Kagamine

Kagamine said:

what's the difference between the 3ds version and the wiiu version? anybody know, aside from graphics....

BenAV

BenAV said:

This was a very convincing trailer.
Still not sure if I'll get it straight away, it really depends on how much money I have after buying other games.
Will definitely at least get it someday though.

chewytapeworm

chewytapeworm said:

Wii U version for me. Not only for the object editor, but the fact my fiance can quite happily join in the wildly imaginative fun on our big telly. Yup, that day one list is growing!

Bob-t-Gmaestro

Bob-t-Gmaestro said:

I enjoy games where you can create almost anything, so I suppose I'll get this title after some time. I already have the WiiU and enough games pre-ordered.