Dynasty Warriors' Samus & Link Costumes Move Like This

Posted by James Newton

Zero-ing in

Those Samus and Link costumes in Dynasty Warriors Vs. certainly look nice in stills, but how about in motion? Your wish is Tecmo Koei's command.

The trailer below shows small snippets of Dynasty Warriors' characters clad in the garb of Nintendo's famous blond/e hero/ine, plus footage of Dead or Alive: Dimensions' Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane. Oh, and there's some tigers in there too.

Set good times to maximum.

[via andriasang.com]

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

I wish more trailers had someone shouting over rock music. It's so darn epic :)

Samholy

Samholy said:

wait. this is for 3DS ? took me a while to understand it clearly, thoguht it was for WiiU.

SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98 said:

This looks pretty good. But your own mii? That might be a little weird but looks kind of fun.

Oregano

Oregano said:

So is this by the Samurai Warriors Chronicles team?

It is a good thing that the 3DS is getting entries that have unique spins on the franchise and I really enjoyed SW Chronicles(my first Musou game!).

Will get this whenever it is released in Europe.

AVahne

AVahne said:

Held off on Samurai Warriors Chronicles because I knew Koei would eventually make a better game soon anyway, so now I can't wait for this one to come out!

gojiguy

gojiguy said:

Wow. This game is shaping up! Those visuals look even better than SW:C! And, is it just me or did I see some motion blur there?

Really hope this game shows up in NA soon...

TheGreenSpiny

TheGreenSpiny said:

Never played any of these games but I may check this one out. Link and Samus? You just got my attention.

Marakuto

Marakuto said:

I'm not gonna be tempted even though this game looks kick a** awesome...but... dis game looks rubbish y did dey bother to use dere efforts?? dis was a waste of time...

RR529

RR529 said:

Loved SW:C, so this was definately on my radar. And now I know it has Link/Samus costumes, Ayane and friggin' Ryu Hyabusa as playable characters, some SW characters are playable, and even your Mii!

Does anyone know when this epicness releases Stateside?