Dead or Alive, you're coming with me!
The 3DS is the first console to bring us a glasses-free 3D experience, and now it's home to another genuine first: Dead or Alive: Dimensions is the first Dead or Alive game on a Nintendo platform in the series’ 15-year history, and it contains everything that's made the franchise so popular among fans and so...
About The Game
Come out fighting with Dead or Alive Dimensions
The newest instalment to the world-renowned fighting game franchise, DEAD OR ALIVE® Dimensions (DOAD) makes its way onto the Nintendo 3DS.
- Fast-paced, stylish fighting in 3D.
- Uses the 3DS for wireless battles with friends, as well as utilising its StreetPass/Tag Mode for data exchange.
- Features in-game move list on the Touch Screen with possible Touch Screen input for easy combinations.
- Sure to give fans the definitive DOAD experience and show true beauty of fighting games to those who have forgotten how truly exhilarating the genre is.
- Supports multi-player mode with Multi-Card only.
- Supports online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Supports Street Pass - This is for virtual fighting by data exchange with the prize "Figurine of the characters" as rewards.